New Years Resolutions Mafia - N4 is Sunday at 10pm EST

Dome

1 minute ago, SwAg said:

So, now you made the right play, but also acknowledge you have played poorly.

Confirming Malf as Town this late in the game was a mistake. I should have done it a few days ago.

1 minute ago, SwAg said:

But you were too cool for school less than a day ago and not caring about anything, and now you’ve suddenly found your passion to care again.

I still don’t really care big picture. I’m headed to the doctor for an 1145 appointment and will answer your questions and insinuations. I don’t ghost games. I have too much pride to do that in any role or capacity. You all should know that by now.

2 minutes ago, SwAg said:

Clearly, seeing as you missed at least my claim, and Slappy’s inconsistencies.

I didn’t buy your claim of PGO at all especially after Josh. I absolutely missed on slappy, hence my admission of poor play.

2 minutes ago, SwAg said:

You didn’t care about any of that a day ago, and tried to go edgelord when I characterized you as obsessive with my thread play.  Now here we are.

I just got an alert that the Browns asked for permission to interview Josh McDaniels.

9 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Or I would have killed Touch/Malf. I value thread play and reads more than arguably anyone here.

Better yet, I kill touch and redirect Malf to you to get rid of 2 of the best 3 players in the game.

thats exactly what i think you trird to do

8 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Watcher. That’s why I was skeptical of Josh. Having a watcher and tracker and motion detector seemed far fetched.

But Naz was the Town Watcher. What could possible make you think that i was Watcher? Admit it, you thought i was a bodyguard

i didnt intentionally leave any softs that i was a self-watcher. i hinted at my self-targeting nature but thats it

Edited by Malfatron

1 minute ago, MWil23 said:

I didn’t buy your claim of PGO at all especially after Josh. I absolutely missed on slappy, hence my admission of poor play.

I just got an alert that the Browns asked for permission to interview Josh McDaniels.

You didn’t believe my PGO claim a day after I made it, and admitted to killing two people.  Despite Slappy, who you thought was Town, essentially confirming my role (with a lie), that matts’ result was “redirected to SwAg.”  We had this “conversation” yesterday.  But the more likely avenue is the motivator I guess.

I made these points more extensively and you ignored them.  Your whole theory has been garbage from the start, without even a single logical leg to stand upon.

Ask yourself two questions, Town.  And by Town, I mean the people not named Finn/Counselor/rack/MWil:

Do I believe MWil is capable of playing this bad regardless of his alignment?

Who is the most likely to be scum?

Hit me up with your answers.

What’s more likely:

That I’m a vocal and solid scum player who flew under the radar since before Christmas, nailing Indy SK for as WIFOM to wait to go after you/touch/Malf in lylo.

or

I have played a bad game since Day 3 as kingmaker and due to IRL circumstances and the holidays have missed details I normally wouldn’t have.

1 minute ago, SwAg said:

Ask yourself two questions, Town.  And by Town, I mean the people not named Finn/Counselor/rack/MWil:

1. yes

2. mwil, finn, rack, counselor

31 minutes ago, SwAg said:

Yes.  he is a wildcard, and often likes to cause chaos

finn, , rackcs, mwil counselor

Counselor has his mom hospitilization, I am giving him the benefit of the doubt on that over rackcs and Mwil

2/3 majority for the hammer means it is 6 votes. do we want to put 2 up at 2 votes and see where things move?

@SwAg