New Years Resolutions Mafia - N4 is Sunday at 10pm EST

Dome

11 hours ago, Malfatron said:

underlining is mine

what could this be?

@Slappy Mc if your role sucks, you might as well claim it unless you think it would be detrimental to town

My role doesn't suck, but I'm not very useful at this present time. I'm not going to get into it. The time will come to reveal. It most likely will happen when I'm dead, but if I'm lucky I can be of help.

The biggest problem is that I'm trying to switch jobs and move my family to an area I have never been. It has been time consuming to say the least.

1 minute ago, theuntouchable said:

No, you, malf daboyle and MD4L carry a 25% chance. 

the other 8 I mentioned earlier, carry at least 3/8s chance of being scum if the game started with 4 scum. 

@theuntouchable  Why you now including Daboyle when previously you had removed him from that grouping?

12 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

Remove josh, pickle and daboyle. 

bcb, Finn, nacho, squire, counselor, racks, Wolfe and slappy. 

I’m guessing At least 3/8s chance on this list. 

3 minutes ago, squire12 said:

@theuntouchable  Why you now including Daboyle when previously you had removed him from that grouping?

I forgot which grouping he was in. Mwil to be removed from the first group with my assumption. 

daboyle could be removed from the 2nd, smaller group. 

1/3 in Matts, malf and MD4L 

3/8 in bcb, Finn, nacho, squire, counselor, racks, Wolfe and slappy. Possibly higher chance if we started with more than 4 scum. 

Edited by theuntouchable

1 minute ago, theuntouchable said:

I forgot which grouping he was in. Mwil to be removed from the first group with my assumption. 

daboyle could be removed from the 2nd, smaller group. 

1/3 in Matts, malf and MD4L 

3/8 in bcb, Finn, nacho, squire, counselor, racks, Wolfe and slappy. Possibly higher chance if we started with more then 4 scum. 

I understand your math, but removing yourself from that last list certainly alters the numbers for everyone else.   Seems like you are pushing that group for some hidden motive.

yes.....I do not trust you in this game yet:ph34r: