New Years Resolutions Mafia - N4 is Sunday at 10pm EST

Dome

1 minute ago, squire12 said:

I understand your math, but removing yourself from that last list certainly alters the numbers for everyone else.   Seems like you are pushing that group for some hidden motive.

yes.....I do not trust you in this game yet:ph34r:

Well, I know for a fact that I’m not scum. So, wouldn’t that skew the numbers if I included myself? 

3 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

I forgot which grouping he was in. Mwil to be removed from the first group with my assumption. 

daboyle could be removed from the 2nd, smaller group. 

1/3 in Matts, malf and MD4L 

3/8 in bcb, Finn, nacho, squire, counselor, racks, Wolfe and slappy. Possibly higher chance if we started with more than 4 scum. 

This percentage thing you are doing is really weird. Starting ratio was probably around ~30%. You are assigning 33-38% to random groups. Seems kinda futile. 

3 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

lots of people avoiding the main lynch

i think we should get half the people on the leading lynch wagon and half off so we can divide the possible scum in 2 parts

I cant tell if you are just rolling with Swags lie or if you are copying his argument from yesterday just to troll.

2 minutes ago, Dome said:

If this VC is broke, fix it.

8 bcb - md4l, nacho, touch, matts, malf, Mwil, counselor, josh

1 swag - pickle

1 finn - finn

1 slappy - slappy

1 malf - bcb

Fixed it

Just now, Matts4313 said:

This percentage thing you are doing is really weird. Starting ratio was probably around ~30%. You are assigning 33-38% to random groups. Seems kinda futile. 

There was 1 scum on the naz lynch line. Therefore, there would be at least 3 scum outside of the naz lynch line. 

I then removed the players who quickly claimed that their move was redirected to orca as I find the probably of them being scum, very minimal. Especially considering the players that it was. I could absolutely be wrong by doing that but I don’t think I am. 

1 hour ago, MD4L said:

Attacking your attacker is a brilliant tool to detract your attention.

Actually has nothing to do with you voting me and more you push rack.  He doesn't appear.  You keep saying he's scum and vote elsewhere.  You give no rhyme or reason for any of your votes.  You're just appearing active without saying anything 

3 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

Well, I know for a fact that I’m not scum. So, wouldn’t that skew the numbers if I included myself? 

Like I said, I get what you are saying, but passing that off for others to use as a odds of scum vs non scum is what I am questioning.