New Years Resolutions Mafia - N4 is Sunday at 10pm EST

Dome

2 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

I get the difference between the two games, it’s why I was hesitant on it and hoping you’d speak more. (Also, id argue going 1 to 3 then to like 12 shows no sign of top, down. Just sayin lol) 

it’s just hard for me to believe you’re in the same mind frame at all. Cause that was the first thing you went to when you doubted me. You looked at who, went back to the OP and was confused to the order. Granted, that list was a little smaller than the 8 I listed but it was still 5 players compared to 8. 

it’s just weird to me that you wouldn’t question have any question to that because THAT was one of, if not the biggest thing you were hung up on. 

Again.....you were tagging players and it was 1, 3, 2, 13 ( based on the notes that I have from that game)  The big skip was what stood out.  you bypassed gopher, KOTN, slappy, and a few other more inactives.   Then went with the profile process on LLama and not the others that have been inactive.  

18 minutes ago, Dome said:

You have until 11:30pm to finalize moves.

11:31. 

14 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

Matts if you are town, swallow your damn pride and shut up. 

swag get your *** back in the corner. 

Im assuming that this was WIFOM: 

14 minutes ago, SwAg said:

Matts:  yOu SiGnEd My DeAtH wArRaNt

Also Matts:  BeT yOu CaN't KiLl Me ScRuB

Which is why I was goading him on. Hopefully thats what he was doing by painting me as scum and/or that he would kill me. 

7 minutes ago, squire12 said:

Again.....you were tagging players and it was 1, 3, 2, 13 ( based on the notes that I have from that game)  The big skip was what stood out.  you bypassed gopher, KOTN, slappy, and a few other more inactives.   Then went with the profile process on LLama and not the others that have been inactive.  

Dude, I get that. I fully understood and understand where that was rooted. (I did explain my exact thought process and there was thread evidence of that being cohesive, but that’s not actually what I’m discussing here) 

That’s my entire point. There was no thought whatsoever to the order of that list, from you. It’s why I kept trying to get you to talk more when I thought about it.

I wanted to see if it would be mentioned at all because the order of events was important to you. 

Edited by theuntouchable

1 minute ago, theuntouchable said:

Dude, I get that. I fully understood and understand where that was rooted. (I did explain my exact thought process and there was thread evidence of that being cohesive, but that’s not actually what I’m discussing here) 

That’s my entire point. There was no thought whatsoever to the order of that list from you. It’s why I kept trying to get you to talk more when I thought about it.

I wanted to see if it would be mentioned at all because the order of events was important to you. 

Being tagged with a specific question certainly changes how I view the process you are using in my mind.   the list was the non naz lynch players that was not you and swag.   The order of those players was not something that I even considered as being relevant.   Maybe if I say it for a 5th or 6th time you will understand it.