im impressed with our young offense

Vladimir L

all of our rookie WR can be solid #2

of course  McLaren is a star #1...Sims #15 loiks really good making me forget about Quinn. Sims is a gane breaker. 

Martin at guard held up hopefully Love will work out because Guice is fragile. 

our defense I think has talent but is poorly coached if we mange to land chase young and stack up on olinemen we will be ok.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Vladimir L said:

all of our rookie WR can be solid #2

of course  McLaren is a star #1...Sims #15 loiks really good making me forget about Quinn. Sims is a gane breaker. 

Martin at guard held up hopefully Love will work out because Guice is fragile. 

our defense I think has talent but is poorly coached if we mange to land chase young and stack up on olinemen we will be ok.

You should add that our rookie QB is improving with each game.

• Like 3

Starts with the hiring of a head coach. This one decision makes or breaks Haskins career. He seems to be improving with OConnell but I’m looking to Cleveland, where promoting Kitchens who clearly wasn’t ready has stunted the QBs growth. 
After all that, solidifying the LT position and keeping Guice healthy (change in training could help) are next on my list of priorities. A tight end would be nice, but the way things are looking they won’t be able to add one until the 4th-ish round, so I’m not expecting much there. 

4 hours ago, bigdog44 said:

Starts with the hiring of a head coach. This one decision makes or breaks Haskins career. He seems to be improving with OConnell but I’m looking to Cleveland, where promoting Kitchens who clearly wasn’t ready has stunted the QBs growth. 
After all that, solidifying the LT position and keeping Guice healthy (change in training could help) are next on my list of priorities. A tight end would be nice, but the way things are looking they won’t be able to add one until the 4th-ish round, so I’m not expecting much there. 

Love can be a nice fit incase Guice doesnt work out

1 hour ago, RSkinGM said:

Except the receivers . Hillard has done O K , maybe better than O K !

On top of that, O’Connell & Rattay continue to do a good job with Haskins, Randy Jordan is a good RB coach, their TE coach has done a good job with Hentges and I like their special teams coordinator a lot.

I think Callahan continues to do a good job with developing young OL, but I want nothing to do with him as a HC. Callahan may be organized, but he inspires no one and motivates no one.