WEEK 17 GDT - @SEATTLE

N4L

Just now, oldman9er said:

they clearly have the best LT and OL in the League. 

Their OL is banged up but our crappy pass rush still can't do anything. I'm still ticked that Warner tried make a late second call there that made the defense hesitate and no one was ready at the snap as they were just looking at him.

Just now, Forge said:

Shanny spooked

His play calling from the last possession before halftime has been horrendous. He has killed the momentum of the game. 

2 minutes ago, PapaShogun said:

Looks like the pass was legal. 

I know it's hindsight, but Shanahan not going for a score before the first half looks pretty bad now. You play to win the game. 

I have more of a problem with not attacking them like we were before the end of half on our opening drive.

2 minutes ago, Justone2 said:

Man Spoon has so much talent but at the same time has those times where he just looks completely clueless what even playing CB means.

I'm not really sure how you can blame him there. Wilson had all day there and when he picked up Lockett, Wilson threw it when he had his back to him. That was more on the lack of pass rush and just the defense hesitating going after Wilson.