2020 - TCMD GM Mock Draft Discussion

ny92mike

1 minute ago, wwhickok said:

So I cant put new offers in until Thursday? Jeez... well that's probably good because tbh...idk that theres anyone left in FA I'm even interested in

There are loads of players left and people will release others after winning bids. 

You will likely be able to start completing sheets tomorrow ready for Thursday announcement. In the meantime you have RFA tenders and  trade options.

3 minutes ago, mountainpd said:

There are loads of players left and people will release others after winning bids. 

You will likely be able to start completing sheets tomorrow ready for Thursday announcement. In the meantime you have RFA tenders and  trade options.

Yeah. I know there are a lot of guys but I'm interested in certain types and very few guys fit what I was looking for. 

8 hours ago, jrry32 said:

If anybody missed out on a pass rusher and still needs an EDGE, hit me up. Dante Fowler Jr. is available for second to third round value for a limited time.

I hate you. Why did you want Weatherly. IN the first round.....

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, mountainpd said:

Yeah! I haven't dealt with the defensive tackle market yet, but there are still a lot of good players out there. Very surprised that nobody has made an offer for Brockers

7 hours ago, squire12 said:

Couple contracts I think were really good value

Maliek Collins - MIN $13.5M

Honestly shocked I got it. I was worried when I had to lose Joseph, and I think this is a good start to replacing him at a cheaper level. 

With the 49ers having a ton of extensions coming in the next few years and not a ton of cap space and a pretty set roster i decided to go the cheaper route. Biggest signing is Adrian Phillips who can play both FS and SS in our scheme and will battle with Moore for the starting FS spot. No matter who wins Phillips will also be the main back-up for Tartt who has shown a history of getting injured and missing a few weeks. 

Dj Alexander is a back-up linebacker/special teamer who has experience in the same scheme we run and replaces Elijah Lee and will fight with Al-Shaair to be the main back-up as a linebacker.

Noah Spence is a extra pass rusher on the outside where you can never have enough off. Interior rush was already sorter with Armstead, Buckner, Thomas and Ledbetter where both Armstead and Ledbetter are guys that can be lined up outside on rushing downs.

Ben Garland played fine as a replacement for Richburg and is a cheap guy to keep around as the back-up for both G and C.