ILB  Oren Burks 6th

Looking to:

1) package mid-rounders for earlier picks
2) acquire a RB on a rookie deal
3)  acquire cheap/playable receivers 
4) acquire ILB talent
5) acquire cheap safety 

pm me if you wanna try to make a deal happen 

For what you're giving away here... I think y"alls wish list is seriously unrealistic. 

34 minutes ago, Deadpulse said:

Listen, I gave him Amari Cooper and Hill! He's got full weapons, it's gonna be heaven up here.... once winter ends....

I’m actually most curious where your offseason goes from here out of every team. I’m assuming after signing Teddy that you are going to use pick 3 on Chase Young but I’m curious how you’re going to fill out that defense. Losing Hightower, Collins, Van Noy, Gilmore, McCourty, Guy, and Simon is a lot of talent to replace. 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, winitall said:

I’m actually most curious where your offseason goes from here out of every team. I’m assuming after signing Teddy that you are going to use pick 3 on Chase Young but I’m curious how you’re going to fill out that defense. Losing Hightower, Collins, Van Noy, Gilmore, McCourty, Guy, and Simon is a lot of talent to replace. 

Chicago thank New England for Brady and Guy

58 minutes ago, winitall said:

McCourty has already been replaced.