Week 17: The least interesting Redskins at Cowboys game in history

turtle28

19 minutes ago, turtle28 said:

Montez Sweat is having himself a game against the Cowboys back up LT

So what Next Year hopefully they are able to shake things up having both Sweat and Young. Keep Sweat out of coverage and maybe he'll actually start getting sacks. This is what you want to see out of Sweat against the BACKUP. Teams won't beable to stop Young and Sweat coming off the edge.

Edited by Skins212689

Just now, Skins212689 said:

So what Next Year hopefully they are able to shake things up having both Sweat and Young. Keep Sweat out of coverage and maybe he'll actually start getting sacks. This is what you want to see out of Sweat against the BACKUP. 

Yeah, I know and I hope he shows more next year but we need to be honest with ourselves too.

1 minute ago, turtle28 said:

Hate to say it, but Tyron Smith isn't playing. I don't even know who he's lining up against.

Doesn’t mean much to me honestly. He’s showing growth and power. You can only play the guy lined up against you. This will help his development. 

Just now, turtle28 said:

Yeah, I know and I hope he shows more next year but we need to be honest with ourselves too.

Honest and keep him out of Coverage and Honest enough to give him credit for his play when used correctly! Are Dallas Fans arguing who #58 is going against on his sacks and hurries while going against Penn? No.