Week 17: The least interesting Redskins at Cowboys game in history

turtle28

1 minute ago, lavar703 said:

Such a stupid pick. We have a fourth round pick nobody had ever even heard of before the pick went in playing his spot and nobody can even tell his gone. 

To be fair, that was a pretty terrible draft.  Immediately following Scherff was: Leonard Williams, Kevin White, Vic Beasley, Ereck Flowers, Todd Gurley, Trae Waynes, Danny Shelton, Andrus Peat, Devante Parker, Melvin Gordon.  Looking at that list you can easily argue Scherff was the right pick.  

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, naptownskinsfan said:

If he is still in the business department he’s still in the building. If Allen isn’t gone completely he can still influence Danny 

If he's around just help with getting a stadium, he won't have as a negative effect on the staff and players as he's had before IMO. 

Dan removing him from Football Operations tells me Dan is willing to let football peopl handle football decisions without Bruce approval or involvement. 

Fans wont buy tickets knowing Allen is sticking his hands in football business. 

I just cannot get behind giving up the Chase Young pick to take an OL. We’ve tried trading back and we’ve missed out on bluechippers because we’ve done so. Just take the elite talent for once. It’s a gift that rarely happens for this franchise. Just pick the guy. Don’t mess this up. 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, lavar703 said:

I just cannot get behind giving up the Chase Young pick to take an OL. We’ve tried trading back and we’ve missed out on bluechippers because we’ve done so. Just take the elite talent for once. It’s a gift that rarely happens for this franchise. Just pick the guy. Don’t mess this up. 

YES! DONT MESS THIS UP!

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, MKnight82 said:

To be fair, that was a pretty terrible draft.  Immediately following Scherff was: Leonard Williams, Kevin White, Vic Beasley, Ereck Flowers, Todd Gurley, Trae Waynes, Danny Shelton, Andrus Peat, Devante Parker, Melvin Gordon.  Looking at that list you can easily argue Scherff was the right pick.  

Out of those players, I’d take Leonard Williams, Gurley, Waynes, Parker and Gordon over Scherff.