You decide: Do we move on from Carr this offseason?

RaidersAreOne

Should we move on from Carr this offseason  

56 members have voted

1. 1. Should we move on from Carr this offseason?

• Yes. We know what we have and it's time to move on.
    • No. Give him one more chance.

9 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

The only season that he struggled was 2017 where he was playing with post injury Derek Carr. He literally produced at a Pro Bowl level here his first two seasons, Carr gets hurt, he struggles for 20 games with post injury Carr, gets to a new team and gets right back to being a Pro Bowl level player. You think that has nothing to do with Carr? Why is he producing at the exact same level he was before Carr got hurt? And why hasn't any WR had success with post injury Carr?

Cooper has been a 1,000+ yard guy in 4 of his 5 seasons in the NFL and supposedly he's not a #1 WR? Come on man. 

And based on your definition there are only like 2 or 3 #1 WR's in the entire league, lmao.

I just told you. Because he didn't have another guy to take away attention from him during that time. He was protected here his early years when the team had talent and even more so now in Dallas.

I agree what WR has had success with Carr since? Name the guy that should have had success. Was it Jordy? Hurt Ty Williams? Renfrow? 

A #1 WR imo dominates over the course of the season no matter what. Coop struggled in 2017, 2018, and the 2nd half of 2019. These are facts.

16 minutes ago, true2form said:

I just told you. Because he didn't have another guy to take away attention from him during that time. He was protected here his early years when the team had talent and even more so now in Dallas.

I agree what WR has had success with Carr since? Name the guy that should have had success. Was it Jordy? Hurt Ty Williams? Renfrow? 

A #1 WR imo dominates over the course of the season no matter what. Coop struggled in 2017, 2018, and the 2nd half of 2019. These are facts.

He was protected? He dominated as soon as he got to Dallas in 2018 and performed like a top 10 WR again in 2019. Dude literally had a better year than DeAndre Hopkins who was just named a 1st team All Pro. 

You can make the same argument for any other WR too then. Michael Thomas, DeAndre Hopkins, and Julio Jones have all been protected because they've been on talented teams that can take the pressure off of them. They're not #1 WR's, there are none in the league today based on this logic. 

Edited by NYRaider

1 minute ago, NYRaider said:

He was protected? He dominated as soon as he got to Dallas in 2018 and performed like a top 10 WR again in 2019. Dude literally had a better year than DeAndre Hopkins who was just named a 1st team All Pro. 

Are you struggling with the concept of ignoring it? Coop couldn't do it by himself. With another 1,000 yard WR on the other side, top running attack, and overall great offense he can succeed. This is what he's had in all, but the years he failed.

1 minute ago, true2form said:

Are you struggling with the concept of ignoring it? Coop couldn't do it by himself. With another 1,000 yard WR on the other side, top running attack, and overall great offense he can succeed. This is what he's had in all, but the years he failed.

He didn't have another 1,000 yard WR, top running attack, or overall great offense when he was successful with us though. 

7 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

I'm done going back and forth though. Cooper sucks, Carr's the best, woo hoo. Dude is literally the biggest loser in NFL history and you guys still ride his jock like he's the second coming of Jesus Christ. 

It’s a cult I tell ya. Like dealing with Scientologists or Fox News viewers. No matter how many times you put facts in front of them and disprove everything they say..... they beat their drum of delusion.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Gannon12 said:

It’s a cult I tell ya. Like dealing with Scientologists or Fox News viewers. No matter how many times you put facts in front of them and disprove everything they say..... they beat their drum of delusion.

If I could find a woman that loves me even 10% as much as @OG_C2X and @Frankie2Gunz love Carr I'd be the happiest man on the planet. All I'd have to do is be a good man in 2016, I could cheat on her, hit her, and be an overall lousy partner, but as long as I can refer to my good behavior back in 2016, I'd be okay. 

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

If I could find a woman that loves me even 10% as much as @OG_C2X and @Frankie2Gunz love Carr I'd be the happiest man on the planet. All I'd have to do is be a good man in 2016, I could cheat on her, hit her, and be an overall lousy partner, but as long as I can refer to my good behavior back in 2016, I'd be okay. 

Lol that gave me a good laugh. Those two guys are our Bill O’Reilly and Sean Hannity. Grandiose personalities. Taking everything and warping it into delusional lies and deceit. All over a a scared 1 yard dump off QB

1 minute ago, Gannon12 said:

Lol that gave me a good laugh. Those two guys are our Bill O’Reilly and Sean Hannity. Grandiose personalities. Taking everything and warping it into delusional lies and deceit. All over a a scared 1 yard dump off QB

The way he's spoken about here you'd think he's elite at something, putting up stats or winning games. Dude literally doesn't do either. 

1 minute ago, NYRaider said:

The way he's spoken about here you'd think he's elite at something, putting up stats or winning games. Dude literally doesn't do either. 

They talk him up like he is about to turn into Joe Montana. And so far like others have said here he’s like a poor mans Sam Bradford. Every time the game is on the line (post leg injury) he folds like a cheap lawn chair it’s pathetic to watch and I feel bad for the fans that paid money to see a scared quitter as their QB. The best way to sum up 2019 Carr is his 4 & Goal throw it away vs the Titans.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Gannon12 said:

They talk him up like he is about to turn into Joe Montana. And so far like others have said here he’s like a poor mans Sam Bradford. Every time the game is on the line (post leg injury) he folds like a cheap lawn chair it’s pathetic to watch and I feel bad for the fans that paid money to see a scared quitter as their QB. The best way to sum up 2019 Carr is his 4 & Goal throw it away vs the Titans.

Reported 

7 hours ago, NYRaider said:

Cooper has been a 1,000+ yard guy in 4 of his 5 NFL seasons. The only season he failed to put up 1,000+ yards was in 2017 playing with the new weenie version of Derek Carr.

Cooper was hurt twice that year. It's why I defended Cooper when he was being bagged on here too. Why?!? Because he was a RAIDER...It's not about being a Carr 'thumper' but defending the RAIDERS starting QB. Gruden DESERVES my hate last season and has started earning it back but really it's Mayock's influence that helps me see leadership with taking responsibility like Mike did with AB. 

Edited by G