2019/2020 Offseason

Bobby816

I have been playing around some time at addressing OTs.   The latest brainstorm is to sign Jason Peters and Cordy Glenn at almost the price of Trent Williams and his trade.

Peters mans at LT. Glenn at RT.  Draft either W at 11 to play LG with Edoga working as swing T.   Good chance that Peters' age will slow him down some time as well as Glenn is prone to missing games.   W and Edoga will be seen some action at Ts to collect experience for 2021 season.  If both FA signees continue playing well, stay with it for another season.

I know I've been posting a lot more because we're pretty much quarantined and trying to not think about it, but figured it was an opportunity to discuss how coronavirus may impact teams who have made changes at HC/QB. This year is going to be rough for a new HC to install his program. Between the delays in OTAs (inevitable cancellation), the limitations of player's visiting the facility, the install work, and changes looming for minicamp and training camp, it puts teams that have made changes at a severe disadvantage. 

Carolina, Cleveland, Dallas, New York Giants, and Washington all have really tough roads ahead.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Erncredible24 said:

Not sure if this is where i should post this question..with Brady officially leaving Patriots, do you think they want a qb r1? No chance they would swap 1s n throw in Thuney with us? Jarrett Stidham is their qb now.

I think it's a better chance they hold him now. Whoever their QB is, likely going to be cheap. It's not out of the question, but we also don't have a great trade history with them either... the Demaryius trade was the first one since... well, you know.