Draft Decision Thread - Jake Fromm Thinks He'll Be Drafted High for Some Reason

ramssuperbowl99

36 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

This WR class is loaded. Aside from the 5-7 1st Round guys, I love the "mid round" players like DPJ, Cephus, and others.

I actually think there's about 10 WRs that are first round talent, if not more. A lot of quality players will be falling as a result. Teams in need of WRs should be very excited about this class.

4 minutes ago, JTagg7754 said:

Kid had a monster year. Kinda surprised by this.

Could be a product of such a deep receivers class. There have to be like ten dudes with first round grades this season. I imagine he’d have been a fringe 1st this year but in better standing next season.

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, NateDawg said:

Could be a product of such a deep receivers class. There have to be like ten dudes with first round grades this season. I imagine he’d have been a fringe 1st this year but in better standing next season.

It's the only thing that makes sense and I agree w/ your assessment of where he'd go. I was thinking we'd literally be seeing Bama have 3 first round picks this year. They will certainly have 4 after Waddle (if) and Smith come out next season. Crazy talent there.

1 hour ago, NateDawg said:

Other than Jeudy and Lamb, I think it's a pick your flavor WR.

4 hours ago, CWood21 said:

Other than Jeudy and Lamb, I think it's a pick your flavor WR.

Yes there is definitely a tier of WRs below those two at the top. Still, lots of first round caliber guys this season. Someone is going to be happy towards the top of the second round, getting a good one. A couple of those guys have elected to stay around, but still plenty of good ones to go around.

I’m interested to see how the quarterback situation shakes out at Alabama. Mac Jones wasn’t great but was actually better than I expected. Tua made the right call, too risky coming back. He seems like a really great kid, I hope he can stay healthy and be the face of a franchise for years to come. Have to wonder though if his younger brother is eventually destined for the portal.