Nic Cage BatShiii Crazy Mafia: GAME OVER. MAFIA (Pickle, Matts, Dome, Slappy) WIN! Blahman also WINS!

Malfatron

1 minute ago, MWil23 said:

That's fine, but then don't ask my questions that I wasn't speaking of based upon a purely hypothetical situation that I set up based upon a definite context in which I quoted another player.

it’s relevant outside your hypothetical. if it wasn’t you wouldn’t have bothered to explain it away. (Post above)

1 minute ago, MWil23 said:

The original census OP? In that I was on it and not Blah.

So blah could have been lied to 

2 minutes ago, Dome said:

This barely makes sense given the question you’re responding to, and I don’t think it’s what you meant when you suggested blah hypothetically could’ve been lied to.

As I've also already stated, Charlie is my rational side, and I have no idea what I'd do without him.

1 hour ago, Dome said:

I actually didn't fail.

You’re wrong on me being scum because you misunderstood my intentions when I was coy and manipulative.

Youre wrong on me being scum because you have fabricated a theory that I am speaking from a position of knowledge when I am not.

So you are wrong, and I explained why.

Why are you being coy and manipulative?

And it’s not fabricated

1 hour ago, MWil23 said:

Cliff Notes:

Orca flipped Town and claimed sensor. One of Pickle, Daboyle, or me was scum.

Daboyle died and flipped town.

@Blahstoise and I are masons, confirmed by the host to one another via PM to be Town.

That leaves Pickle, who Orca thought was scum but gave him the benefit of the doubt because he "thought he knew his claim", which was a stupid meme.

How amazingly misleading is this post? Holy ****

1 hour ago, Dome said:

Whicker you got mad at me when I called you dumb or scum several games back. But now you’re basically daring me to say it.

Not sure what to do here.

Like this just the nicer way of saying ‘dumb or scum’ .... right?

like “you’re wrong or you’re non-town” means the same as “dumb or scum” at the end of the day.

but yes, if you’re not just flat out wrong, you’re scum... (though technically you’re still wrong, just on purpose)

it is kinda weird that you were upset that I didn’t seem to give you enough credit for maybe being manipulative scum...

What a strange derailment 

Soft claim friendly other? You die 

1 hour ago, Dome said:

Well, I have a town read on you. 

I assumed you were wrong based on my read on you. If my read of you is wrong, then you’re being manipulative. 

sorry I didn’t give you enough credit... you’re right, you could be a bad guy trying to get me lynched by making generalizations and not giving detailed examples to back them up.

hey, wait a minute 

you never explained that position of knowledge I was speaking from earlier. Just dropped a buzz word and left 

This is a game of generalizations. Your range here is scum or “friendly” other. Both get lynched