Nic Cage BatShiii Crazy Mafia: GAME OVER. MAFIA (Pickle, Matts, Dome, Slappy) WIN! Blahman also WINS!

Malfatron

6 hours ago, Dome said:

@MWil23 what’s with the sporadic voting?

I wanted to move around to see what happened and gauge the room/various responses before settling into my read. I can see Josh but Pickle is where I landed for now as I’ve already stated and provided my rationale there. And it’s Day 1, so why not?

1 minute ago, MWil23 said:

I haven’t checked in on one of my buddies and coworkers yet who is a huge Bills fan. I should probably see if he’s still alive.

I legit feel bad for Bills Mafia. They came in full force to Houston - a few stores ran out of folding tables, no lie.

https://www.totalprosports.com/2020/01/04/bills-fans-reportedly-bought-every-folding-table-available-in-the-city-of-houston-video/?fbclid=IwAR3lO-f-iWUJ2fw7C4_-ehIcF_1_GtVWKPuUb30zHX4Plf5HKyIxGCHPCTA

My cousin said they were rolling deep at Pappas BBQ after the game, so that's a very fair consolation prize - one of the better BBQ joints in the area, good on them. 

But yeah, I feel bad for them.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ET80 said:

I legit feel bad for Bills Mafia. They came in full force to Houston - a few stores ran out of folding tables, no lie.

https://www.totalprosports.com/2020/01/04/bills-fans-reportedly-bought-every-folding-table-available-in-the-city-of-houston-video/?fbclid=IwAR3lO-f-iWUJ2fw7C4_-ehIcF_1_GtVWKPuUb30zHX4Plf5HKyIxGCHPCTA

My cousin said they were rolling deep at Pappas BBQ after the game, so that's a very fair consolation prize - one of the better BBQ joints in the area, good on them. 

But yeah, I feel bad for them.

I was so torn on that game because they were my two favorite AFC Teams left.

Bills Mafia is legit and they’ve always treated us Cleveland fans so well. They had an annual Cleveland Browns Day for tailgating and a Bills game from ‘96-98 when we didn’t have a team.

45 minutes ago, ET80 said:

Thanks! Pretty sure next week it comes to an end, but it was a great showing yesterday. Deshaun Watson is unreal...

There are a few teams that needed a QB that are likely not happy with the choices they made. 

Chicago most likely 

4 hours ago, MWil23 said:

I wanted to move around to see what happened and gauge the room/various responses before settling into my read.

People always say this, and I wonder how often it was actually planned ahead of time versus just an excuse made up later when they realize their actions make almost no sense at all... just thinking out loud.

But assuming you had some master plan, what reactions did you get on the vote flips that garnered almost no reaction at the time?

and what reactions were you expecting to get by sporadically changing your vote but not keeping it in one spot long enough for anyone to notice and react to it anyways?

Edited by Dome
  • Like 1

Cause my concern is that playing sporadic reaction tester is just a way for scum to say “look at me in the town wildcard!” while doing very little to game solve and pat themselves on the back for another successful “reaction test” that garnered results that can be interpreted a multitude of ways