Divisional Round: Baltimore Ravens (14-2) vs Tennessee Titans (10-7)

diamondbull424

Titans did nothing really special tonight, they just flat out beat us at everything. We abandoned our formula and panicked, and it cost us.

Moving forward, we need to re-tool our linebacking group and WR core entirely. Give Lamar some weapons and give us some dudes in the front-7 again. Let Judon walk and get overpaid somewhere else.

This season was a great foundation and great season in it's own right. We introduced everyone to Lamar Jackson and what he can do, but we need to make sure that Lamar has the weapons around him to succeed when he needs to throw the football. We simply don't have that right now.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, M.10.E said:

I just don't see how anyone can watch that game and be like "Lamar played well". We'll have to agree to disagree.

He may not have been great but he was better than Tannehill tonight. One terrible INT when he was pressing but what else really was on him? the difference was everyone else around him. Defense that couldn't make stops, receivers that couldn't catch, and a coaching staff that panicked. 

1 minute ago, DreamKid said:

It's better to lose early, than in the AFCC game(As we know) or the SB- for sure.

idk, I'd have preferred to have won a play-off game or two, just so that the young guys in particular could have the experience for the future, but I do understand where you're coming from as a fan

• Like 1

Just now, drd23 said:

idk, I'd have preferred to have won a play-off game or two, just so that the young guys in particular could have the experience for the future, but I do understand where you're coming from as a fan

Agree 100000000% on wanting a win here

Just now, coordinator0 said:

If there's one thing I'm taking away from tonight is that neither side of the line for Baltimore was good enough.

I thought the offensive line did an okay job, but TEN was basically just rushing 3 guys all night long, and when we did run the ball we seemed to get okay results. Idk, can't really evaluate them.

DL sucked outside of Pierce and Williams (as you'd expect).

8 minutes ago, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

Time to celebrate that better draft position, baby!

@diamondbull424 Where we picking this year? What WR is falling that far?

We'll be picking 28th - as there will be 4 teams that progress further than we have, and we'll have the best record of the 4 teams that don't win this weekend

As for WRs, there'll be plenty.  Depending on who you ask there are 7 or 8 "1st round WRs" in this class (who won't all get drafted in the 1st), but I'd rather draft a pass rusher, IOL or maybe even an off-ball LB in the 1st

3 minutes ago, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

I thought the offensive line did an okay job, but TEN was basically just rushing 3 guys all night long, and when we did run the ball we seemed to get okay results. Idk, can't really evaluate them.

DL sucked outside of Pierce and Williams (as you'd expect).

Pretty sure they rushed 4 for the vast majority of the game, which is something you can do when you have guys like Jurrell Casey and Jeffrey Simmons on the interior.