Divisional Round: Baltimore Ravens (14-2) vs Tennessee Titans (10-7)

diamondbull424

1 minute ago, diamondbull424 said:

Meh, Lamar has made some mistakes, but not having help for most of the game caused him to force it and that’s where the TOs came. But he did miss some passes, notably the one to Hurst. Though to Jackson’s credit, Hurst typically has tight coverage on him consistently. I think Lamar just has to get comfortable with throwing him in tight coverage like Flacco had to get comfortable with throwing to Boldin in tight coverage. It’s definitely a difficult skill to develop when you’re so used to trying to be risk adverse. But it is, what it is.

Dude come on. This team choked so hard. Lamar being the worst offender. This has been an embarrassing performance. 

1 minute ago, M.10.E said:

I mean it's not all his fault, but he deserves some criticism for this game.

Not nearly as much as he will get. Coaches panicked after literally one score and stopped trying to run the ball. We were in this game if literally anybody other than Hollywood could catch. He made a couple of mistakes when he was pressing when we were already down by several scores because of awful defense and receivers. 

He is so far down the list of failures but he's gonna be the guy they talk about tomorrow. Don't give in to it. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, baltimoreRebel said:

Dude come on. This team choked so hard. Lamar being the worst offender. This has been an embarrassing performance. 

Please, he’s had like 500 yards in a game, what more do you expect him to do when he’s receivers are dropping passes left and right? If Roberts catches his passes or Andrews catches some of his passes, we’ve got situations where we can score and win.

But then again, I was also in Lamar’s corner last season when most on this forum, were in on the nonsense. So whatever do you, I’m supporting a guy who was able to do what Lamar has done. Could he have played better? Sure. But you literally can’t do much more than what he’s done outside of just limiting turnovers.

Just now, baltimoreRebel said:

Lamar choked so bad this game. There were drops but he played like a scared child. He needs to do some reflection this offseason. 

This is just BS. If Andrews or Roberts or Snead or Boyle could catch it'd be a different story. Ppl are mad at Lamar for literally not doing it all on his own.  

Just now, diamondbull424 said:

Please, he’s had like 500 yards in a game, what more do you expect him to do when he’s receivers are dropping passes left and right? If Roberts catches his passes or Andrews catches some of his passes, we’ve got situations where we can score and win.

But then again, I was also in Lamar’s corner last season when most on this forum, were in on the nonsense. So whatever do you, I’m supporting a guy who was able to do what Lamar has done. Could he have played better? Sure. But you literally can’t do much more than what he’s done outside of just limiting turnovers.

I mean, I'm a huge Lamar fan, but he did not play well tonight.