Divisional Round: Baltimore Ravens (14-2) vs Tennessee Titans (10-7)

diamondbull424

Just now, M.10.E said:

Dude he didn't play well tonight. His supporting cast stunk, but didn't play well. Both can be true.

What more should he do. He missed an open throw and he could have run the ball at times, but he also kept the offense going when no other QB could have done it. 

1 minute ago, Danand said:

What more should he do. He missed an open throw and he could have run the ball at times, but he also kept the offense going when no other QB could have done it. 

I just don't see how anyone can watch that game and be like "Lamar played well". We'll have to agree to disagree.

Just now, M.10.E said:

Dude he didn't play well tonight. His supporting cast stunk, but didn't play well. Both can be true.

I’m just wondering, what more does he need to do? No one said he had a great game, but he played well for what he got from his supporting cast. Only play I put on Lamar is where he fumbled the football, should’ve took off there. He played to pass too often in the first half. But nearly every big play opportunity this man threw was dropped or receivers aren’t looking at the ball but screaming to be passed the football.

Titans completely outplayed and out-coached us today

The fact that there are maybe only a handful of players that played well in the first play-off game this team played is pretty horrific.  To go from one of the best regular season teams of all time statistically, to that is concerning

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, DR43 said:

I have been bouncing between all teams boards for every playoff game.

First time I saw you here or comment. Cool. I’ve seen it happen OFTEN from Steelers fans in the past where they innocuously act as though they’re asking a question, only to incite later on. But hey, if that’s not you, cool. Generally though when posters are bouncing between they post before the game as some of the Titans fans have done.

3 minutes ago, DreamKid said:

I think the Chiefs waltz into the SB at this point, and likely win it.

They did have the 2nd best chance on the 3 statistical models I saw at the start of the play-offs (Football Outsiders, FPI & 538).

Chiefs-9ers could make for an entertaining SB with their differing styles

• Like 1

1 minute ago, drd23 said:

Titans completely outplayed and out-coached us today

The fact that there are maybe only a handful of players that played well in the first play-off game this team played is pretty horrific.  To go from one of the best regular season teams of all time statistically, to that is concerning

It is the second year in a row we come out and doesn't seem ready. Again, getting behind with 14 points is rarely a winning formular, but we made mistakes and the Titans didn't and Pees defense actually held on today. We left at least 6-9 points on the board, that could have made it a one-score game in the end.

Can't fault us for being aggressive, but it cost us today