BDL Discussion Thread 2020

TedLavie

5 minutes ago, ny92mike said:

Okay...sorry man.  I'm thinking this could be either the processing speed of the phone or the internet connection speed is causing it to crash.  I know that you can't see the sheets that are available to view but I'm thinking at this point there needs to be a trimmed down version that would allow you and anyone else having this issue to at least view the vital information.

What information would you need to be able to view?

Just my roster. Can’t it be linked though so if they edit my roster in the big spread sheet it will change in my own one?

1 hour ago, Counselor said:

Is this why you’ve been avoiding me?

While I would like to lay some smack down on game week,   I'm not a wordsmith and can't write my way to victory.

**i.e.  I like my team,  but I'm just putting what I have each week,  mainly waiting for the offseason to put my style into the roster.   

• Like 2

39 minutes ago, pheltzbahr said:

Just so everyone is aware, changing your team location doesn't mean you're changing your division.

32 minutes ago, wwhickok said:

@EaglesPeteC are you intending to relocate or rename the Portland Horned Owls?

@Blue what region of the world are you relocating to?

Yeah we'll be good to go, it'll make sense to stay in the division.

9 minutes ago, samsel23 said:

While I would like to lay some smack down on game week,   I'm not a wordsmith and can't write my way to victory.

**i.e.  I like my team,  but I'm just putting what I have each week,  mainly waiting for the offseason to put my style into the roster.   

So you have been avoiding me

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, ny92mike said:

Could someone help me determine which categories count against the cap and roster count and which ones do not?

League Salary Cap $188,200 Cnt. (70)
Active $136,341 47
PS/Inactive $11,100 4
RL FA $0 0
IR/PUP $9,315 5
Suspended $12,361 1
Opt Out - Covid $2,990 1
Team Spending $172,107 58

90% sure all count against the cap.  IR/PUP and Covid Opt outs do not count against Roster.

10 minutes ago, wwhickok said:

Hey man,

Was updating the list of Opt Out Covid and Andre Smith OT is showing up on the list.  I haven't done any further research on this but if this is true.  I need to know if you are paying his salary this year or if you have opted out.

Not sure of the rules for this so you might get with one of the guys in charge of it.

Just now, ny92mike said:

Hey man,

Was updating the list of Opt Out Covid and Andre Smith OT is showing up on the list.  I haven't done any further research on this but if this is true.  I need to know if you are paying his salary this year or if you have opted out.

Not sure of the rules for this so you might get with one of the guys in charge of it.

I'll pay his salary. I signed him as a shark tank guy without realizing he opted out so ill just eat that bullet.

• Like 1