BDL Discussion Thread 2020

TedLavie

Alright guys...

Which members need editing rights to the new workbook?  Not sure what the bdl procedure is for getting new members added to this list but again I'm tossing @samsel23's name simply because you can trust the man and he knows how to use excel.

Using the names from the original wb I've got the following list started, however I won't add anyone until I get confirmation.

@TedLavie

@ny92mike (me)

@Jlash

@SirA1

and someone called Mr. Steele's Classroom.

With that said, I need a list of names along with email addresses so whomever is in charge of approving this let me know asap.

As for the workbooks themselves I changed a few things on how it's pulling the spotrac data, which I will need to get them editing rights to as well.  I broke it up into a few different workbooks in hopes that fixes or at least reduces the amount of times that the formula "importhtml" fails.

• Like 4

@ny92mike

@bcb1213

The following players should be listed on IR/inactive due to season ending injuries for WSR and are not currently listed as such:

RB Tarik Cohen
EDGE Kenny Willekes
LB Devin Bush
S Xavier McKinney
S Marquise Blair

Additionally the following players are currently on IR (idk if they're coming back)

WR Allen Lazard
OT Austin Jackson

Also Josh Norman was just added to the Covid list.

Edited by wwhickok

1 minute ago, wwhickok said:

@ny92mike

@bcb1213

The following players should be listed on IR/inactive due to season ending injuries for WSR and are not currently listed as such:

RB Tarik Cohen
EDGE Kenny Willekes
LB Devin Bush
S Xavier McKinney
S Marquise Blair

Additionally the following players are currently on IR (idk if they're coming back)

WR Allen Lazard
OT Austin Jackson

The formula that collects that data will glitch from time to time.  Once the guys with editing rights are added I'll show them how to fix it.  Simple fix but it's going to continue to do this all the time.  I just fixed it but making no promises it'll stay fixed.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, ny92mike said:

The formula that collects that data will glitch from time to time.  Once the guys with editing rights are added I'll show them how to fix it.  Simple fix but it's going to continue to do this all the time.  I just fixed it but making no promises it'll stay fixed.

Ty. Good thing cuz I forgot about 3-4 players that i have that are on IR haha. Thanks Mike I appreciate you

12 minutes ago, samsel23 said:

Go ahead and give me access,   I doubt many will mind.     @ny92mike

I think you still have my email,   if not let me know and I'll shoot it over.   

I agree. No singular person really decides who has access, so if Samsel has knowledge of spreadsheets and such I can't see it hurting. As long as we all know who is doing what and we don't get all tangled up it'll be fine.

17 minutes ago, Jlash said:

I agree. No singular person really decides who has access, so if Samsel has knowledge of spreadsheets and such I can't see it hurting. As long as we all know who is doing what and we don't get all tangled up it'll be fine.

Samsel gonna burn the house down. As my newest and biggest rival I will attack damsel in distresses credibility each week

• Like 1