BDL Discussion Thread 2020

TedLavie

18 minutes ago, pheltzbahr said:

This is correct 

So OKC should be 14 and Hungary 15 but SirA1 said he just feeds the vote numbers in the sheet to get that and we change it at the end of the year. But if that list was just off of vote differential I should be at 14 and Hungary at 13 so none of it makes any sense to me

5 minutes ago, Counselor said:

So OKC should be 14 and Hungary 15 but SirA1 said he just feeds the vote numbers in the sheet to get that and we change it at the end of the year. But if that list was just off of vote differential I should be at 14 and Hungary at 13 so none of it makes any sense to me

Its a mock that will be done 25 more times until tbe draft. Order right now is ehh.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, wwhickok said:

Fair enough but if people don't know the true answer to that question then perhaps, with so much change in who the owners are now, a new vote on the matter is warranted.

6 minutes ago, Counselor said:

Yes please

lol no

1 minute ago, SirA1 said:

Its a mock that will be done 25 more times until tbe draft. Order right now is ehh.

That doesn't mean we shouldn't make a concrete decision on the matter. 

This is kind of where I tend to get frustrated, the attitude always seems to be "we will cross that bridge when we get to it". But the reality is YOURE STANDING DEAD CENTER on that bridge and my Peterbilt is headed your way, time to make a decision. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, SirA1 said:

What is this PFF? I can’t know the secret order? It is important to understand how it’s going to be calculated because the way it is now is incorrect even based on the system you are claiming determines the order in the workbook. So something is broken. 

• Like 1