BDL Discussion Thread 2020

TedLavie

1 hour ago, Jlash said:

I let Lukic know the friendship bowl is in jeopardy. I have my kids at a cabin in upstate NY that said they have wifi, but they don't, so I can't get on with my laptop. And I'm not scheduled to be home until late tomorrow. I'm gonna give it a shot  tonight, if I can't get the wifi accessed then I'll concede...unlike the President.

Catskills?  I go up there a lot and run into the same thing.

20 minutes ago, WFLukic said:

**** joe mixon

Remember when Rack said I should have waited until closer to the trade deadline to drive up the price

and then Mixon didn't play a single snap after I traded him

good times

Edited by Blue
  • Like 2

30 minutes ago, Blue said:

Remember when Rack said I should have waited until closer to the trade deadline to drive up the price

and then Mixon didn't play a single snap after I traded him

good times

That's fine, I can admit when I was wrong. I still don't think there's anything wrong with my approach in general but obviously in this case it wouldn't have worked out. And I don't think I took a very hard stance on what you did, more just said I personally would've waited. Good to know I stay rent free in your head though.

• Like 5

55 minutes ago, rackcs said:

That's fine, I can admit when I was wrong. I still don't think there's anything wrong with my approach in general but obviously in this case it wouldn't have worked out. And I don't think I took a very hard stance on what you did, more just said I personally would've waited. Good to know I stay rent free in your head though.

I know, I get where you were coming from, but I was afraid of (basically) this exact scenario when I traded him. Just wasn't worth the risk of a running back getting hurt and tanking his value rather than maybe getting a 3rd instead of a 4th, or an extra late round pick.

• Like 1