BDL Discussion Thread 2020

TedLavie

11 hours ago, Ragnarok said:

I'll go Andrew Thomas at 9 if I'm going OT.  Do love some Ruggs at 11.  not sure about Chaisson that high.  Love Higgins at 2.12.  I'd be fine with Swift at 2.14.  adore the TAMU Dt that late.

Like I said, I was trying to do more consensus rankings with this mock and Thomas has been on a downward trend while Wills has been moving up. Chaisson likewise has been steadily moving up the boards to the mid-1st range. And Madubuike is one of my favorite day 2 guys this draft so glad you like that pick.

2 hours ago, rackcs said:

Like I said, I was trying to do more consensus rankings with this mock and Thomas has been on a downward trend while Wills has been moving up. Chaisson likewise has been steadily moving up the boards to the mid-1st range. And Madubuike is one of my favorite day 2 guys this draft so glad you like that pick.

I know you have Tua going 2 but if Tua makes it to 8 and I don’t trade down I’m picking him. I swear it on my life. 

2. BRYCEN HOPKINS, PURDUE

Draft Board Rank: 53rd

Getting vertical is the name of the game at the tight end position, and Hopkins can glide downfield as well as any tight end in this class, as 36 of Hopkins' 96 catches over the past two seasons have gone for at least 15 yards. While his athleticism pops off the tape, his hands and YAC ability are questionable — he's dropped 22 of 152 catchable passes in his career, and he's only broken 10 tackles on 130 catches.

Look at your boy I don’t really know yet getting love @rackcs

8 minutes ago, MD4L said:

2. BRYCEN HOPKINS, PURDUE

Draft Board Rank: 53rd

Getting vertical is the name of the game at the tight end position, and Hopkins can glide downfield as well as any tight end in this class, as 36 of Hopkins' 96 catches over the past two seasons have gone for at least 15 yards. While his athleticism pops off the tape, his hands and YAC ability are questionable — he's dropped 22 of 152 catchable passes in his career, and he's only broken 10 tackles on 130 catches.

Look at your boy I don’t really know yet getting love @rackcs

I don't know if I'd call him my boy. Harrison Bryant is the TE I really like in this class. 

11 minutes ago, rackcs said:

I don't know if I'd call him my boy. Harrison Bryant is the TE I really like in this class. 

He’s PFF’s number one TE. You mocked him and brought Bryce to my attention so until further notice he’s your boy.

• Like 2