BDL Discussion Thread 2020

TedLavie

9 minutes ago, wwhickok said:

I'd prefer to trade Reddick as a 'free' piece in a trade with someone else. Also to be fair that whole AZ defense isnt very good atm

I’m not trading for either but I’d seriously consider trading for Snacks. I’m not trading for Hasson (technically I already did. That’s why he’s on your team).

Just now, wwhickok said:

I am just giving Jlash a hard time. Harrison is a good player who had a bad season imo.

I’m doing the same with you, lol. But I’d advise against trading for Snacks bc Jlash will use that draft choice on an eventual member of the 2020 AP all rookie team.

• Like 1

Just now, MD4L said:

I’m doing the same with you, lol. But I’d advise against trading for Snacks bc Jlash will use that draft choice on an eventual member of the 2020 AP all rookie team.

True story and I know you're just harassing me lol.

I still have a 3D left. Tbh trying to figure out who I want to use it on

6 hours ago, MD4L said:

Damn that's collusion son.

• Like 1

On 2/3/2020 at 10:21 PM, MD4L said:

Says the person trying to trade Hasson Riddick.

Reddick's contract is a third the size of Harrison's and I don't think he's played the same position 8 consecutive weeks in Arizona under three different head coaches. Cut the guy a little slack.

• Like 2