BDL Discussion Thread 2020

TedLavie

9 minutes ago, Counselor said:

Well Draft is still happening on the same days in real life so...

Yeah this.

The NFL will proceed with the draft as schedule on April 23-25 but has canceled all public events.

So no reason to change our schedule. There just won't be any pro days/team workouts for guys to get injured at.

• Like 3

16 minutes ago, SirA1 said:

Yeah this.

The NFL will proceed with the draft as schedule on April 23-25 but has canceled all public events.

So no reason to change our schedule. There just won't be any pro days/team workouts for guys to get injured at.

Plus, if things get worse in the next month, it's not like we can't hold off for a week or two if need be.

6 minutes ago, PR said:

You Js need to learn to be flexible haha

I worked my schedule around the draft being those days. Moved some pretty important things I can’t change now. I would like to keep it the same with the draft happening as scheduled in real life. 

2 minutes ago, Counselor said:

I worked my schedule around the draft being those days. Moved some pretty important things I can’t change now. I would like to keep it the same with the draft happening as scheduled in real life. 

I knew there was a specific reason you were pressing to keep it the same.

2 minutes ago, wwhickok said:

Need to know something.

If a player IRL is franchise Tagged am I limited to 3 Upping them to a single season or can I use that amount to create a longer contract?

Single season. We mirrors real life deals.