BDL Discussion Thread 2020

TedLavie

1 minute ago, Jlash said:

Well if you're gonna do it, do it. Stop slandering the roster folk.

I wasn't slandering, just mentioning it because I was checking my roster this morning. I specifically tried to avoid sounding like I was talking **** or anything like that. I know you guys all have other stuff going on and don't always get to things right away. I appreciate what you guys do. I'll be making a bunch of roster moves later today so I'm planning on taking care of all of that at once then.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, rackcs said:

I wasn't slandering, just mentioning it because I was checking my roster this morning. I specifically tried to avoid sounding like I was talking **** or anything like that. I know you guys all have other stuff going on and don't always get to things right away. I appreciate what you guys do. I'll be making a bunch of roster moves later today so I'm planning on taking care of all of that at once then.

Where’s my mock 

6 minutes ago, wwhickok said:

Ebron to the Steelers, Chris Wormley to the Steelers, jesus.. 

Don't forget Wisniewski yesterday too. None of them are world beaters obviously but I'm glad we're grabbing guys to fill needs somewhat so we don't have to feel forced into going one way or another with our picks.

• Like 1

BDL Mock Draft 19.0: Full 7 rounds with trades!

I'm not great with trade value stuff so I pretty much went straight off of the trade value chart so I don't think any of them are terrible. Just thought it'd add another wrinkle to the mocks. Don't know if I'll do it again though. Hopefully this can make things up for Counselor as well as the roster people for my unintended slander. As always, thoughts are appreciated.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1xJuPc0PmwvoPIid8VD-VINgJnMkUxlE2x3ZJVqIAERk/edit?usp=sharing

• Like 4

58 minutes ago, rackcs said:

I'm not great with trade value stuff so I pretty much went straight off of the trade value chart so I don't think any of them are terrible. Just thought it'd add another wrinkle to the mocks. Don't know if I'll do it again though. Hopefully this can make things up for Counselor as well as the roster people for my unintended slander. As always, thoughts are appreciated.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1xJuPc0PmwvoPIid8VD-VINgJnMkUxlE2x3ZJVqIAERk/edit?usp=sharing

Great work on that. Love the trades projected.

3 hours ago, rackcs said:

Great work btw. This must have taken a lot of time 

7 minutes ago, MD4L said:

I’m eating KFC right now. First time in a couple months.

Had some last week. Popeyes prices have gone through the roof since their chicken sandwich. Same meals as KFC are 5-6 dollars more at Popeyes.