BDL Discussion Thread 2020

TedLavie

Just now, Ragnarok said:

We just want to take a pause and get a handle on everything.  Just give us a little time.

But please don't try to get banned.

And I’m trying to follow the very rules that were set forth by the mods and that I was explicitly tagged to read and acknowledge. 

Still no explanation. If you can’t tell you and Bucs and your refusal is what is making things worse 

Let’s break it down. 

1. why was I tagged in a post that explicitly claimed that mafia postgame was encouraged and expected and yet I was shut down when talking about my mafia role?

2. Why were MWil and Nazgul allowed to post in the mafia thread without it being locked? 

3. What was wrong with my post specifically? Why did mods choose the middle of my postgame discussion to lock the thread? What could I have done diffeeently to keep it from being locked? 

4. What does “expected and encouraged” mean in the FF mod world?

Answer me these questions and not just “we’re figuring it out” and I’ll shut up. You shouldn’t have to figure out the reasons for why you did something that you already did. 

1 minute ago, Whicker said:

Let’s break it down. 

1. why was I tagged in a post that explicitly claimed that mafia postgame was encouraged and expected and yet I was shut down when talking about my mafia role?

2. Why were MWil and Nazgul allowed to post in the mafia thread without it being locked? 

3. What was wrong with my post specifically? Why did mods choose the middle of my postgame discussion to lock the thread? What could I have done diffeeently to keep it from being locked? 

4. What does “expected and encouraged” mean in the FF mod world?

Answer me these questions and not just “we’re figuring it out” and I’ll shut up. You shouldn’t have to figure out the reasons for why you did something that you already did. 

Rags isn’t a global mod and he isn’t a mod of that forum. He can’t lock those threads.

See the thing is these questions don’t have answers because the mods just do what they want with no actual regard for the rules that they laid down. Even if it was only minutes after making such a rule. As long as it’s convenient for them 

1 minute ago, Whicker said:

See the thing is these questions don’t have answers because the mods just do what they want with no actual regard for the rules that they laid down. Even if it was only minutes after making such a rule. As long as it’s convenient for them 

Or I took the time to ask for the reasoning so I could give you an answer and will let you know when I hear back.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Counselor said:

Didn’t doubt you. You are a grown man. I’d hate to see you banned. But you can manage yourself.

What am I going to be banned for? Oh wait I forget they can just make up rules so you’re right