BDL Discussion Thread 2020

TedLavie

5 minutes ago, rackcs said:

I don't think it was the right pick but I get it

I am more confident in Young developing into an elite edge presence than I am with Tua becoming a top 10 quarterback. Jones I think if he can learn to cut down on his turnovers should be a good option going forward.

Just now, RuskieTitan said:

I am more confident in Young developing into an elite edge presence than I am with Tua becoming a top 10 quarterback. Jones I think if he can learn to cut down on his turnovers should be a good option going forward.

Well it's also just that it's hard to see how you fit Young with what you already have. But like I said, I can't fault you too much for taking a guy like Young who I agree will be an elite EDGE guy.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, rackcs said:

Well it's also just that it's hard to see how you fit Young with what you already have. But like I said, I can't fault you too much for taking a guy like Young who I agree will be an elite EDGE guy.

Injuries and suspensions can happen. If I was in the playoff hunt last season, losing Garrett to that suspension would have been a big blow. If I hold onto all 3, having elite pass rushing is never bad, I could slide one of those guys inside on third downs or just have a better rotation to keep guys fresh and making more impacts. Besides, long way before the season, who knows what else could shake up.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, RuskieTitan said:

Injuries and suspensions can happen. If I was in the playoff hunt last season, losing Garrett to that suspension would have been a big blow. If I hold onto all 3, having elite pass rushing is never bad, I could slide one of those guys inside on third downs or just have a better rotation to keep guys fresh and making more impacts. Besides, long way before the season, who knows what else could shake up.

Shake and bake baby