BDL Discussion Thread 2020

TedLavie

4 minutes ago, rackcs said:

I don't see how Ruggs should be a C if that is in fact the pick in question. Ruggs is going anywhere from 11-15 in the draft so it's not a reach. It fits a need too.

Deep receiving class.

6 minutes ago, rackcs said:

I don't see how Ruggs should be a C if that is in fact the pick in question. Ruggs is going anywhere from 11-15 in the draft so it's not a reach. It fits a need too.

So.. for the record, Ruggs wasnt a C. 2 of them so far have been handed out.. Again I am considering Need as much as talent, if not more. I wont say who got the C's or the B.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, rackcs said:

That doesn't mean if you take a player in the range he's in that should be a negative. And the top 3 guys are way above the rest of the class in my opinion.

But realistically there are better talents at other positions  available. However, I've been there. See DK Metcalf

Edited by PR

Just now, PR said:

But realistically there are better talents available. However, I've been there. See DK Metcalf

I don't think there's that many. I've only got 3 guys ahead of him and it's pretty close. I'd say that's acceptable BPA range.

1 minute ago, rackcs said:

I don't think there's that many. I've only got 3 guys ahead of him and it's pretty close. I'd say that's acceptable BPA range.

At other positions?