BDL Discussion Thread 2020

TedLavie

2 minutes ago, wwhickok said:

It really, really is. At #3 overall, when you dont need a starting QB, when he will probably never play unless you trade your starter cuz he doesnt get touched... I was being nice. It's actually beyond stupid.

I'll just keep telling you you're wrong and we'll leave it there. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, wwhickok said:

If it's any consolation, I didnt give you an F.

But he was a lock for the #1 overall over Burrow for you? Idk what to tell you there..

IRL he is likely the 2nd QB taken, but he has MAJOR red flags with his injury history 

It's a fact before his injury he was guaranteed to go 1.  You can't really even debate that 

Just now, Pickle Rick said:

It's a fact before his injury he was guaranteed to go 1.  You can't really even debate that 

That was before Burrow blew up. I had Burrow higher, but I had Tua very high as well. 

1 minute ago, Pickle Rick said:

When you throw 60 TDs in the SEC things change. He beat Tua head to head this season too.

Just now, bcb1213 said:

I wouldn't take Burrow or Tua but I have a kinda messed up way of looking at qb 

Ride a 46 year old QB on 1-2 year deals until you can't anymore? Time tested strategy.

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, wwhickok said:

We can agree to disagree there.

Very much so.  We have star power across the board and are extremely deep at a few positions. We are missing depth at DT and Safety.  Outside of that we are not in need of much star power if at all.  That is why taking Tua is perfect.  Derrick Brown (pretty sure someone took him so I can talk about him) was the only other player that we could even consider and taking him at 3, 4, or 6 was way to big of a reach 

WR1: Michael Thomas
WR2: D.J. Moore
WR3: Tyler Lockett

WR- DeAndre Hopkins
WR- Courtland Sutton
WR- AJ Brown
WR- Cooper Kupp

The receiving options for the Biz Bowl teams from last year BDL. Wanted to give Watson his own three headed monster.

• Like 1