BDL Discussion Thread 2020

TedLavie

5 minutes ago, bcb1213 said:

Absolutely.  I never have a problem being that guy 

You didnt even have to tell me that, I was well aware. Welcome to how the draft works, sometimes, you're not gonna get your guy and in 14 hrs, they still wont be available 

Edited by wwhickok
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, wwhickok said:

You didnt even have to tell me that, I was well aware. Welcome to how the draft works, sometimes, you're not gonna get your guy and in 14 hrs, they still wont be available 

True but there's people who may want to move up not on right now so I have no reason to rush for rush sakes 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, bcb1213 said:

True but there's people who may want to move up not on right now so I have no reason to rush for rush sakes 

Well Ill eventually get to pick

6 minutes ago, bcb1213 said:

I don't believe anybody here told you to rush anything we are not the one and brought out the length of time in which you are not going to Make your pick

2 minutes ago, Blue said:

I support bcb's viciously petty power move of dragging the draft out in protest.

Ragnarok can end this at any time by trading Yetur Gross-Matos for bcb's OTC pick.

I would like this, but then you and bcb would claim it was acceptance of such a trade.

And it is no such thing.

2 minutes ago, WFLukic said:

Who's had the best draft so far and why is it New Orleans?

I mean, you haven't made a bad pick yet, which is more than some of these teams can say.

Seriously, Sacramento is having a baller draft. I wouldn't have taken Chaisson that early, but given it's their fifth pick of the top 20, it's whatever at this point.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Blue said:

I mean, you haven't made a bad pick yet, which is more than some of these teams can say.

Seriously, Sacramento is having a baller draft. I wouldn't have taken Chaisson that early, but given it's their fifth pick of the top 20, it's whatever at this point.

Yes we’ve had our Chaisson discussions and I think your criticisms of him are fair. Pure potential pick. Hope it works out.

10 minutes ago, Blue said:

How do you think Berlin has done?  Brown at 1.9, OBJ for 1.11, Wirfs at 1.14, and YGM at 2.4.

• Like 1