BDL Discussion Thread 2020

TedLavie

Just now, wwhickok said:

Um I pretty much DID say that about 40.times when I said I wasnt trading 4.4 

I'm fine with the fact you feel you got a better deal but I wasnt ******* with anyone. I told you I wasnt trading 4.4 and I didnt. I dont play games. I'm not a child, I ain't got time for internet Clue.

I'm done with this discussion l, I said what I wanted to say, I'm sure you did too.

Quote me again and I'm putting both of you on ignore.

You said 4-4...a little later we relented and we said deal. You waited like 20 min and went on for an hour about the 4-14 package and I said 4-4 take it or leave it over and over. Then after some more back and forth you said you dont have 4-4...not that you made the pick

Also the above is the definition of being a child lol

You played games and lost out on the player

• Like 1

Just now, The Orca said:

You said 4-4...a little later we relented and we said deal. You waited like 20 min and went on for an hour about the 4-14 package and I said 4-4 take it or leave it over and over. Then after some more back and forth you said you dont have 4-4...not that you made the pick

You both should just stop

4 minutes ago, The Orca said:

I stood my ground, I didnt play games, did I wait 20 minutes? Or was I busy delivering food products to distribution centers while you sit at home, safe in your little room playing Mafia games? I'm a truck driver, sorry I cant respond instantly. I offered, at one point, 4.4 straight up but you wanted more. So after about an hr, you decided that that wouldve been a decent offer but by that time I was fed up and sick on the way the negotiations were going so I changed my mind. You might have agreed, I never did

. And I dont feel like I lost out on anything. I meant what I said, bye felicia 

Edited by wwhickok