BDL Discussion Thread 2020

TedLavie

Just now, TedLavie said:

What did I miss with Chinn? He was 115 on my BB but I don't remember why I put him there

Small school guy? But Dugger was even smaller school.

Big, fast. Tested fantastic. 

2 minutes ago, TedLavie said:

What did I miss with Chinn? He was 115 on my BB but I don't remember why I put him there

I do think he is really tight in the hips.  That's why I had Dugger above him.  Dugger is more fluid imo.

Special Report

At the conclusion of the 2020 BDL Season WSR will relocate and rename their team. This has been confirmed via their owner however the new location and name have not yet been determined. It has been suggested that they will be listening to outsider suggestions.

4 minutes ago, Jlash said:

Small school guy? But Dugger was even smaller school.

Big, fast. Tested fantastic. 

I think Dugger flaws can be corrected with some coaching. I think Chinn flaws, instincts mainly, aren't. That's why I tend to see more upside with Dugger than Chinn. 

Now I can't evaulate a SS, so who knows. Gotta keep trying though, maybe once I will succeed

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, wwhickok said:

Man i was even second guessing myself with that draft selection, but y'all have made me feel really good about it.

This is funny bc I thought I’ve made great picks here too. Then one bozo says “ehh xyz isn’t that good” and it ruins the entire mood lol.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, MD4L said:

This is funny bc I thought I’ve made great picks here too. Then one bozo says “ehh xyz isn’t that good” and it ruins the entire mood lol.

Opinions on draft prospects are like *******s, we've all got em and most of em stink

• Like 3