Williamsport - Jordyn Brooks +60
Gotham - Damon Arnette +35
Ivory Coast - A.J. Terrell +32

Top 3 Minus Values
Antarctica - CeeDee Lamb -11
Ivory Coast - Patrick Queen -10
Cuba - Justin Jefferson -9

Ignore the team totals for now, they're thrown off by the guys not taken yet

Yeah unfortunately McKinney will make that lower list. I still like the fact I picked him but all things considered, Brooks, Reagor, being taken in the first make up for McKinney for me anyway

• Like 1

Coach Sean Payton said incumbent RG Larry Warford is "going to have to compete" for his job after the Saints selected C Cesar Ruiz with the No. 24 overall pick Thursday night.

@Ragnarok

They can save like $7.75 M by cutting Warford. Or trade him.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, SirA1 said:

I still think Isaiah Wilson and CEH were way over drafted but I've been wrong before. I still feel the way I do about you drafting a 6th RB.

Having said that congrats to Antartica and Singapore on solid value.

1 minute ago, wwhickok said:

I still think Isaiah Wilson and CEH were way over drafted but I've been wrong before. I still feel the way I do about you drafting a 6th RB.

Having said that congrats to Antartica and Singapore on solid value.

It's ok. People think I have too many pass rushers too. I just believe in redundancy. 

Oh and another fun stat.

Clyde Edwards-Helaire caught 15 more passes last season than Henry Ruggs and 12 more than Jalen Reagor

3 minutes ago, SirA1 said:

It's ok. People think I have too many pass rushers too. I just believe in redundancy. 

Oh and another fun stat.

Clyde Edwards-Helaire caught 15 more passes last season than Henry Ruggs and 12 more than Jalen Reagor

That’s easy to do when you have Joe Burrow Slinging it. 

40 minutes ago, SirA1 said:

Oh and another fun stat.

Ok? I never said I don't think CEH will be good. I said I don't think he is the best RB in this draft.

• Like 1