BDL Discussion Thread 2020

TedLavie

Just now, Jlash said:

Hey, you didn't approve it yourself.

Doesn’t mean it wasn’t a respectable trade though. You can’t quit this league without playing a season out after trading away Mahomes.

I’m posting as I watch the twitch video. I do have to say Xmad at least got a nice group of players in return (Von is the only elite imo, but Thielen, Andrews, and Peters are very quality starters imo)

But you can’t trade Mahomes and not get an elite QB in return. Jackson is at least still on a rookie deal for at least one more season. He was legitimately unstoppable for a good portion of this season. 

• Like 1

I actually do disagree with thoughts on Marcus Peters. He’s Baltimore second best CB, but he’s absolutely legit. His 3 UP deal lowers his value a little but Baltimore stations him outside for a reason. He’s lockdown in zone coverage and should continue his ballhawking ways for at least half of this upcoming decade.

Mark Andrews blew up without getting my attention but my imo on him is he isn’t a great blocker. He’s a receiver playing TE but one of the best weapons to vertically stretch a defense. Plus he’s actually played unlike a similar player in Evan Engram with more production. Mark Andrews is a baller.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, MD4L said:

I actually do disagree with thoughts on Marcus Peters. He’s Baltimore second best CB, but he’s absolutely legit. His 3 UP deal lowers his value a little but Baltimore stations him outside for a reason. He’s lockdown in zone coverage and should continue his ballhawking ways for at least half of this upcoming decade.

Mark Andrews blew up without getting my attention but my imo on him is he isn’t a great blocker. He’s a receiver playing TE but one of the best weapons to vertically stretch a defense. Plus he’s actually played unlike a similar player in Evan Engram with more production. Mark Andrews is a baller.

Tbh I forgot Marcus Peter's even played for Bmore cuz he wasn't very good for LAR.