BDL Discussion Thread 2020

TedLavie

The ONLY negative feedback I've had in game threads is about Wentz. I wasn't going to pay him and wasn't going to win this year with him.  I probably should have hit up EPC, but I'm sure I would have been called a rapist no matter what that trade turned out to be.  

Mckinney is a 3+ DD on IR at 6417.  I've created a ton of flexibility with cap going forward, have even more flexibility on my DLine and still have a boatload of picks.  My team is better off after the trade unless you think this league is won holding onto 4th and 5th round picks in October.

47 minutes ago, wwhickok said:

This is completely how I feel I don't understand this trade at all if anything Hungry should have been giving up pics with Brandon Graham there is no way This is a fair trade this is the same league that vetoed the Patrick mahomes Jackson trade  and somehow This one is more fair?

I mean I feel get what J lash is saying about it  And I know I said I agreed with him but the more I think about it I don't think that I do

You should ask them how they feel about Russell Wilson 😂😂

Hi guys, been a bit

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, pheltzbahr said:

The ONLY negative feedback I've had in game threads is about Wentz. I wasn't going to pay him and wasn't going to win this year with him.  I probably should have hit up EPC, but I'm sure I would have been called a rapist no matter what that trade turned out to be.  

Mckinney is a 3+ DD on IR at 6417.  I've created a ton of flexibility with cap going forward, have even more flexibility on my DLine and still have a boatload of picks.  My team is better off after the trade unless you think this league is won holding onto 4th and 5th round picks in October.

I praised Wentz this week.

Let me put it in perspective how bad I think this trade is.

This is Myles Garrett Helmet Smash bad except after he hit the dude with the helmet he ran him over with the ambulance. 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, MD4L said:

How can you be surprised you lost and throw things like “elite coverage LBs” that are no where near elite, cmon man.

I'll be honest I expected to lose this week but I expect to lose every week. The fact I didn't lose, I don't find to be an egregious mistake