BDL Discussion Thread 2020

TedLavie

4 minutes ago, Jlash said:

Some of the BDL brotherhood think I lost that trade by a lot and got nothing of value in return.

I make those players available to everyone, only those dedicated to bringing home the Bizz Bowl will pay that price.

Love you.

I'm getting the most for the assets I have. Waiting until the offseason decreases value. You said it yourself, my team has some major holes. I'm gonna do my best to get into the playoffs, because almost none of this years picks are my own. 

Meh, they were flaws that were the flaws any team would have with high level talent. Clearly when assessing those flaws I was also extremely enamored with the positives of the team, as were the other voters.

1 minute ago, Counselor said:

Yeah baby! That’s the way to do it 

Yeah I have got  To the point in this  League where if I open my mouth about anything that someone disagrees with apparently I am making a big issue out of it so I am just not gonna deal with anybody that way they don't have to get their panties in a bunch

Edited by wwhickok

1 minute ago, wwhickok said:

Yeah I have got  To the point in this league that pretty much anyone that's not a steeler fan or you can **** off

Zero people personally dislike you, but unnecessary verbal assaults & my way or the highway approach. 

Just now, wwhickok said:

Ya I apologise I already  change the verbage in that is to make it more appropriate because I don't want to hurt anybody feelings

We should move this to PM to be respectful but you told someone to walk into oncoming traffic about this league from voting patterns. We know you’ll be happy when you win (we all are) but I’m feeling the rants and **** you type of language will be back imminently.

Just now, MD4L said:

We should move this to PM to be respectful but you told someone to walk into oncoming traffic about this league from voting patterns. We know you’ll be happy when you win (we all are) but I’m feeling the rants and **** you type of language will be back imminently.

See this is the problem you Guys continue to prove you just don't get it I didn't say anything about voting patterns plural I said something about one vote that was very very clearly a lot quick reaction to the way somebody voted against them it was obvious people didn't want to admit it because doing so would be the acknowledgments with something much larger so it was easier to make me out to be the bad guy to be the martyr and I am fine with that but it leaves that dignity to men up & admit it. 

When I was accused the only thing that happened with people came to the league discussion thread and posted why they thought there was at least a logical reason for the accusation I was basically called out for saying that I thought he was wrong in one in apology but the moment that I do it back when it's clear and obvious I'm the *******. So forgive me if I have a problem with it the only dude than I have a real problem with in this entire league is the owner of New Orleans Whose name might as well be voldemort this point. Your right I did say he should go jump in the traffic I should have said a train

2 minutes ago, wwhickok said:

See this is the problem you Guys continue to prove you just don't get it I didn't say anything about voting patterns plural I said something about one vote that was very very clearly a lot quick reaction to the way somebody voted against them it was obvious people didn't want to admit it because doing so would be the acknowledgments with something much larger so it was easier to make me out to be the bad guy to be the martyr and I am fine with that but it leaves that dignity to men up & admit it. 

When I was accused the only thing that happened with people came to the league discussion thread and posted why they thought there was at least a logical reason for the accusation I was basically called out for saying that I thought he was wrong in one in apology but the moment that I do it back when it's clear and obvious I'm the *******. So forgive me if I have a problem with it the only dude than I have a real problem with in this entire league is the owner of New Orleans Whose name might as well be voldemort this point. Your right I did say he should go jump in the traffic I should have said a train

I think you’re open to having some competition with another guy. Look around the league, division rivals tend to be fiesty with each other. That’s what makes the league fun & to heat that person.

If you’ve gotta to wish personal misfortune outside the league about this league, re-evaluate what’s important here man. You’re not a bad guy and I think you’re better then that but this reasoning is rather interesting.

Anyway I'm done now if you have anything else to say on this topic send it in a pm im done discussing it.

In the future if I need therapy session I will go to the guy who actually has the name and this will be my last rant on this discussion 

Edited by wwhickok

1 minute ago, MD4L said:

I think you’re open to having some competition with another guy. Look around the league, division rivals tend to be fiesty with each other. That’s what makes the league fun & to heat that person.

If you’ve gotta to wish personal misfortune outside the league about this league, re-evaluate what’s important here man. You’re not a bad guy and I think you’re better then that but this reasoning is rather interesting.

Competition in my division? Where is that I have a 3 game lead in the division

If you want someone to die about BDL, it’s just laughable. No one wishes any unfortunate stuff to Jlash lol. We say he made a bad deal & that’s powerful enough. If anyone hates anyone here about some trades and voting, imagine how you feel about tangible things that affect your life or those close to you. 

2 minutes ago, MD4L said:

If you want someone to die about BDL, it’s just laughable. No one wishes any unfortunate stuff to Jlash lol. We say he made a bad deal & that’s powerful enough. If anyone hates anyone here about some trades and voting, imagine how you feel about tangible things that affect your life or those close to you. 

i specifically record saying that I did not want to be hurt or die.  View my wanna go read read what I type and again I am done with this conversation unless you want to take it to a pm

Edited by wwhickok