BDL Discussion Thread 2020

TedLavie

2 minutes ago, wwhickok said:

Competition in my division? Where is that I have a 3 game lead in the division

So you can throw the **** talk but when it’s returned jump off a bridge? Like I’m happy to see how you’ve progressed and there’s a noticeable difference between last years team and this year. 

1 minute ago, wwhickok said:

i specifically record saying that I did not want to be hurt or die.  View my wanna go read read what I type and again I am done with this conversation unless you want to take it to a pm

I understand where your coming from. I am unsure if I speak for everyone but I think the scales of aggression can get so high it’s hard to tell the difference between playful banter and genuinely disrespectful language that should never be used here. You’re appreciated and that’s why I’m opening up about it. Once we clear some of those blurry lines, keep doing what youve done to improve what you’ve got.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, wwhickok said:

Anyway I'm done now if you have anything else to say on this topic send it in a pm im done discussing it.

In the future if I need therapy session I will go to the guy who actually has the name and this will be my last rant on this discussion 

Hey that be me! 

4 minutes ago, wwhickok said:

Good actually we were having trouble with my son we measureless to deal with that and hes doing really good now. My daughter is still a pain in the butt

That’s kids though right? Haha were you a pain in the butt as a kid? Is that the what goes around comes around thing my parents tried to warn me about as a kid. “One day you are going to have a kid that puts you through worse than you put us through” haha

1 minute ago, Counselor said:

That’s kids though right? Haha were you a pain in the butt as a kid? Is that the what goes around comes around thing my parents tried to warn me about as a kid. “One day you are going to have a kid that puts you through worse than you put us through” haha

Lol was i a pain in the butt as a kid? What do you think

• Like 1

Breaking news: Reports coming out of Africa state that the Black Rhinos may be looking to potentially shop one of their linebackers - Lavonte David or Devin White. A source close to the team reports that the organization feels comfortable with their surplus of linebackers (as seen with the trade of Jerome Baker) and believe that Bobby Okereke has developed into a viable starter. With Patrick Queen also showing flashes, the Black Rhinos feel that they may be able to improve either another area of the roster or acquire additional draft picks by moving one of David or White, and still maintain a strong trio if and when they run a 4-3 defense. Of course, injuries could quickly deplete depth, as we saw when the Black Rhinos lost both Nick Chubb and Austin Ekeler on the same weekend, so the Black Rhinos are not aggressive in terms of trying to get rid of a linebacker. That being said, if they are made an "offer they can't refuse", look for one of them to be on the move.

• Like 2