BDL Discussion Thread 2020

TedLavie

Just now, Counselor said:

Jlash is a very good drafter so he will be right back at it

He’s 5-1 right now. Unless his team is dumpster fire from here on he should make the playoffs this season regardless. It’s a reason why tanking after starting the year strong is an uncommon thing

11 minutes ago, MD4L said:

@Jlash you can’t say anyone screwed you when you’re getting draft picks out the wazoo.

Some of the BDL brotherhood think I lost that trade by a lot and got nothing of value in return.

10 minutes ago, MD4L said:

Anytime Camden starts to tank they trade their assets to the eventual championship & even 2020 can’t stop that.

I make those players available to everyone, only those dedicated to bringing home the Bizz Bowl will pay that price.

3 minutes ago, Counselor said:

Jlash is a very good drafter so he will be right back at it

Love you.

Just now, MD4L said:

He’s 5-1 right now. Unless his team is dumpster fire from here on he should make the playoffs this season regardless. It’s a reason why tanking after starting the year strong is an uncommon thing

I'm getting the most for the assets I have. Waiting until the offseason decreases value. You said it yourself, my team has some major holes. I'm gonna do my best to get into the playoffs, because almost none of this years picks are my own. 

2 minutes ago, Jlash said:

Some of the BDL brotherhood think I lost that trade by a lot and got nothing of value in return.

I make those players available to everyone, only those dedicated to bringing home the Bizz Bowl will pay that price.

Love you.

I'm getting the most for the assets I have. Waiting until the offseason decreases value. You said it yourself, my team has some major holes. I'm gonna do my best to get into the playoffs, because almost none of this years picks are my own. 

I mean consifering right I have a 3 game lead in the division I would not agree with that

We’ve seen the best of the best and presumably the MVP two years in a row traded so it’s hard to say it was a bad deal and absurd to say veto. Rack has a hell cap situation so most of what he’s working with will be playing for another team next year.