RB Ronald Jones 

WR David Moore 

TE Dallas Goedert 

LT Dion Dawkins 

LT Charles Leno 

INT Cam Heyward 

LB Jerome Baker 

CB Darius Slay 

It's a great chance the guy I’ll trade you gets traded again shortly thereafter.

Edited by MD4L

4 minutes ago, MD4L said:

It's a great chance the guy I’ll trade you gets traded again shortly thereafter.

That's not actually true there's a reason that I put these guys back on the trading block and is my reason post the load at 1 with a shot at the I don't know what you talking about. 

Furthermore who said I wanted players

Edited by wwhickok

Just now, wwhickok said:

That's not actually true there's a reason that I put these guys back on the trading block and is my reason post the load at 1 with a shot at the I don't know what you talking about

Half of the guys on your block were just acquired, lol.

I come in peace with this conversation. 

Just now, wwhickok said:

Remember a while ago when I said every time I post on the trading block someone has something negative to say about it and people disagreed with me...

It feels like you think I dislike your or some opposition of yours and that couldn’t be far from the truth. Remember some years back when you blocked me because I said you asking for to trade a FB for a 5th? We agreed to disagree, made up, and moved forward. I’m not sure what’s going on here but there is ZERO ill will here. 

I'm not sure I love those moves for @Jlash. Value is fine but Camden went 5-1 on the back of Russ and nuke and pretty much nothing else for a couple of weeks. The return of aj brown, Leonard and adams, and the possibility of improved play for Ngakoue due to his IRL trade would have made this team really dangerous and I am not necessarily fond of trading away assets when you are a championship contender. But I guess two championship rings make it easier for him than for anyone else to do that. 

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, TedLavie said:

I'm not sure I love those moves for @Jlash. Value is fine but Camden went 5-1 on the back of Russ and nuke and pretty much nothing else for a couple of weeks. The return of aj brown, Leonard and adams, and the possibility of improved play for Ngakoue due to his IRL trade would have made this team really dangerous and I am not necessarily fond of trading away assets when you are a championship contender. But I guess two championship rings make it easier for him than for anyone else to do that. 

*Counselor looks down at his fingers, sees no rings, leaves the thread...

3 minutes ago, TedLavie said:

I'm glad someone said it, cuz I wasn't going to .  Lol.