Williamsport Soul Reavers @ New Orleans Jazz

Oklahoma City EF5s @ Portland Horned Owls

Send to @rackcs

Seoul Dragons @ Antarctica Katabatic Beasts 

Sacramento Sasquatch @ Singapore Sentinels

Ivory Coast Black Rhinos @ Hungary Hippos

Rome Eternals @ Berlin Blitzkrieg

• Like 1

I know he’s no Fulgham off the Waiver wire but... Here is Bradley Chubb on new Sacramento Sasquatch Malik Reed

“I texted him after the game and told him, ‘You’re a true pro. You do everything right. You do everything coaches ask you to do and you don’t say anything that you don’t do.’” Chubb said. “Malik’s one of those guys that I look up to. He’s in the same room as me writing everything down and I look over there and it makes me want to get on my game a little bit more.

“Having him come on like this is special because you saw it brewing throughout last season and for it to come to fruition now is amazing.”

Over the last two games, Reed has totaled four sacks, five tackles and five quarterback hits. He’s done an excellent job filling in for Miller.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Ragnarok said:

Send to Me

Camden Hood Rats @ Gotham Gashslayers

Cuba Smugglers @ Lancaster Werewolves

Williamsport Soul Reavers @ New Orleans Jazz

Oklahoma City EF5s @ Portland Horned Owls

Send to @rackcs

Seoul Dragons @ Antarctica Katabatic Beasts 

Sacramento Sasquatch @ Singapore Sentinels

Ivory Coast Black Rhinos @ Hungary Hippos

Rome Eternals @ Berlin Blitzkrieg

Whoops I sent mine to you. I’ll send to Rack

35 minutes ago, RuskieTitan said:

Not sure if true but I saw it was 98.75 and not 112.9...

Ravens signed LT Ronnie Stanley to a five-year, $112.9 million contract.

The deal includes $70.9 million in guarantees. That and the $22.8 million APY make Stanley the highest paid tackle in the league. Stanley was a first-team All-Pro last year and hasn't allowed a sack in five appearances this season. The Ravens have been aggressive in locking up contract-year players, with GM Eric DeCosta signing CB Marlon Humphrey to a long-term deal earlier this month. 26-year-old Stanley is now signed through 2025.

Oh ok, this is what I saw on Roto.

Whose got the big deals working at the deadline? NO and Lancaster already got crazy. Is Berlin good enough to keep the run going? Do Williamsport and Gotham need to keep up in the arms race? Sing Sing is surging too. Hungary, Cuba and Rome all lurking.

WHATS GONNA HAPPEN

9 minutes ago, Jlash said:

Whose got the big deals working at the deadline? NO and Lancaster already got crazy. Is Berlin good enough to keep the run going? Do Williamsport and Gotham need to keep up in the arms race? Sing Sing is surging too. Hungary, Cuba and Rome all lurking.

WHATS GONNA HAPPEN

Don’t forget Sacramento