Popularity Contest Mafia Day - Everyone is Most Popular. Host is Least Popular.

Slappy Mc

36 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

He's literally claimed and then doubled down, via quote boxes, to not post words at all until Day 3/4 at the earliest...and this is a 14 person game. With at least one claimed Indy, I'd expect the setup to be something like:

10:3:1

9:3:2

...basically he won't even contribute, assuming he's even Town at it's best case scenario, until close to LYLO. That's an absolute joke. This isn't a 20-24 player game or something.

Agreed

10 minutes ago, Ragnarok said:

No, we have an indy claim.  

Afternoon all.

Huh?

It's not about better, it's about how forced your entrance was.  Trying to appear natural as opposed to being natural.  Plus, starting out by calling yourself pretty useless town is a bad bad look.

Non-town = scum and my stance on this is well known and warranted 

7 minutes ago, Ragnarok said:

No, we have an indy claim.  

Afternoon all.

Huh?

It's not about better, it's about how forced your entrance was.  Trying to appear natural as opposed to being natural.  Plus, starting out by calling yourself pretty useless town is a bad bad look.

Bad or not it's true no active ability ******* sucks I get to sit around doing nothing and natural or not. . . eh thats who I am. Ive been in chat since he started game i havnt really left. For the huh? Comment im saying when i come back vanilla town its gonna look bad 

1 minute ago, wolfeyestrk said:

Bad or not it's true no active ability ******* sucks I get to sit around doing nothing and natural or not. . . eh thats who I am. Ive been in chat since he started game i havnt really left. For the huh? Comment im saying when i come back vanilla town its gonna look bad 

You've been in chat?

44 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

He's literally claimed and then doubled down, via quote boxes, to not post words at all until Day 3/4 at the earliest...and this is a 14 person game. With at least one claimed Indy, I'd expect the setup to be something like:

10:3:1

9:3:2

...basically he won't even contribute, assuming he's even Town at it's best case scenario, until close to LYLO. That's an absolute joke. This isn't a 20-24 player game or something.

@The Orca I agree here. To many days for this small a game. Do your gambit day 1 and then drop it. 

32 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Wants me to suck up to him more. I obliged. Claimed Mason with Dome. I invited him to team Petty and he liked it...not sure what that means.

Said he was Town, Matts claimed they were masons. On team Petty.

@squire12 => want to fill him in on the joke?

2 minutes ago, Ragnarok said:

You've been in chat?

Yeah, in my game. He is actually a low activity noob whether scum or town. 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Yeah, in my game. He is actually a low activity noob whether scum or town. 

Gotcha.

The low activity isn't as important as the comment itself.  I've seen more than a few scum play that card early on so they have a built in excuse for not scum hunting.  It's always a red flag for me.

2 minutes ago, Ragnarok said:

Gotcha.

The low activity isn't as important as the comment itself.  I've seen more than a few scum play that card early on so they have a built in excuse for not scum hunting.  It's always a red flag for me.

Good to know for next game. But honestly this is the first game ive played without any kinda active mechanic for me to use

27 minutes ago, wolfeyestrk said:

I was essentially vanilla all last game. Your thread play defines you more than your ability and targets