Popularity Contest Mafia Day - Everyone is Most Popular. Host is Least Popular.

Slappy Mc

54 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Slappy said he was sure he’s need one for him because for whatever reason he likes tunneling on him. LOL

Because Slappy said there can only be one Skins fan in Mafia

Except he’s too stupid to notice Joshstra

54 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Fair point.

Mafia will kill someone.

So instead of one town dying heading into day 2, you’re willing to run the likely risk of having two town dead. Which btw that further incentivizes Bcb to play for mafia. 

So what are we never lynching Bcb? Do we even know if he can win with us? What happens when he’s declared solo winner and the game ends? Day 1 is the best day to lynch someone like this. Would you rather do it on day 3 when town is under a ton more pressure to lynch mafia?

Oh wait I forgot everyone here is god and will automatically lynch mafia instead of town

Just now, Whicker said:

I actually do not get it at all. Lynching an Indy is objectively better than lynching town which is the most likely option on day 1. Anyone who disagrees with that is flat wrong 

Well if Matts keeps putting enough heat on me to the point where I’m lynched, then D1 lynched town is the case and he should be looked at D2.