Popularity Contest Mafia Day - Everyone is Most Popular. Host is Least Popular.

Slappy Mc

1 minute ago, squire12 said:

High roller cash game?

----------------------

What do you think of the late D3 votes in OT?

Definitely not a high roller. 

I think Rags is town so I think we ended up with a two town wagon. MWil was left standing from all of it and I think Counselor’s vote looks the worst as a potential double lynch vote. 

1 minute ago, Whicker said:

Definitely not a high roller. 

I think Rags is town so I think we ended up with a two town wagon. MWil was left standing from all of it and I think Counselor’s vote looks the worst as a potential double lynch vote. 

I agree on the counselor vote that was like a minute after on rags that would have been a tie

I think Daboyle is being truthful about his claim. No real conceivable reason or way for him to fake claim that I don’t think. 

I think Rags is town because he didn’t push me after tracking me nowhere. If he’s making that up, that’s an all in play by scum that needs some follow through. 

Orca is town. I’m choosing to trust my alignment compare. My sensor didn’t go off N1 so they probably didn’t mess with it. Maybe a 1x block 1x tamper and chose to hold it for a night. 

Bcb is Other. I believe him and I believe he’s given 3 cookies to Daboyle. 

That leaves MWil, Ted, Counselor, and Squire. Assuming we’re dealing with a 3 man team, it’s three of those 4

1 minute ago, Whicker said:

I think Daboyle is being truthful about his claim. No real conceivable reason or way for him to fake claim that I don’t think. 

I think Rags is town because he didn’t push me after tracking me nowhere. If he’s making that up, that’s an all in play by scum that needs some follow through. 

Orca is town. I’m choosing to trust my alignment compare. My sensor didn’t go off N1 so they probably didn’t mess with it. Maybe a 1x block 1x tamper and chose to hold it for a night. 

That leaves MWil, Ted, Counselor, and Squire. Assuming we’re dealing with a 3 man team, it’s three of those 4

Cant really disagree with this, coming from your view.

From an outside view, there are some questions that I have on the Orca/whicker alignment compare.  How Ragnarok might fit into that, i can see a process that he is making a long play vs a short play.  That is a stretch, and I would lean Rags as town.  

The Daboyle claim is one that I have not seen before.  Not a bad claim for scum if there is a chance that he would not be lynched due to still being around and able to vote for a few days.  Not sure how many he would be around for, but since it would not change the numbers for votes, I can't rule it out either.

Mwil has been all over the place. I see this as more of spastic town mwil vs scum mwil.    Orca has tunneled on him and I have not seen or recalled what the case is that he is adamant on.  It is unlike Orca to not be looking at others and trying to connect players more.    That adds to the concern that I have on your alignment compare.  The role of framer has been in play a fair amount recently, so that is not out of the question.

Josh/counselor with the late vote on D3 is scummy as hell looking for the double lynch.  

Ted has stated multiple times that I have not scum hunted....to some level of satisfaction that suits my meta.  I am not sure how that is not about the laziest reasoning.  Must be nice to have that type of expectation of someone else and not do a hint of it yourself.   Yes it probably sounds like I am being defensive, but it has been frustrating to have josh and ted stating that while not offering a hint of anything in the form of scum hunting themselves.  

12 minutes ago, Whicker said:

When did you alignment compare me and you?

8 minutes ago, squire12 said:

Cant really disagree with this, coming from your view.

From an outside view, there are some questions that I have on the Orca/whicker alignment compare.  How Ragnarok might fit into that, i can see a process that he is making a long play vs a short play.  That is a stretch, and I would lean Rags as town.  

The Daboyle claim is one that I have not seen before.  Not a bad claim for scum if there is a chance that he would not be lynched due to still being around and able to vote for a few days.  Not sure how many he would be around for, but since it would not change the numbers for votes, I can't rule it out either.

Mwil has been all over the place. I see this as more of spastic town mwil vs scum mwil.    Orca has tunneled on him and I have not seen or recalled what the case is that he is adamant on.  It is unlike Orca to not be looking at others and trying to connect players more.    That adds to the concern that I have on your alignment compare.  The role of framer has been in play a fair amount recently, so that is not out of the question.

Josh/counselor with the late vote on D3 is scummy as hell looking for the double lynch.  

Ted has stated multiple times that I have not scum hunted....to some level of satisfaction that suits my meta.  I am not sure how that is not about the laziest reasoning.  Must be nice to have that type of expectation of someone else and not do a hint of it yourself.   Yes it probably sounds like I am being defensive, but it has been frustrating to have josh and ted stating that while not offering a hint of anything in the form of scum hunting themselves.  

On 1/13/2020 at 10:21 AM, The Orca said:

Mwil, Ted, Dome Whicker, Matts

1. Mwil has claimed multiple times as scum he wants to kill Pickle cause he views him as a really good town player. Usually in his top 3 to kill category

2. Pickle and I pushed Mwil because we saw the same things. Pickle was 100% what I was on

3. Mwil is the type of scum player to kill a person attacking him to get rid of the threat

4. It's no coincidence that the person left alive was not using words and who Mwil has pushed to lynch all game

5. It's no coincidence that Pickle died N1 and I was visited imo

6. Its no coincidence that Mwil pushed for my lynch over claimed non town but then voted Ted in a Bcb runoff

7. Look who was on Mwil in the beginning...Ted, who then switched to Bcb

8. In a smaller game with less days, scum just wants to live. Bcb as a claimed nontown let's them do that imo, while blending

9. I'm super confident in this read and will only be voting Mwil to die

10. I will save whoever follows me

PS 11. Scum wouldnt want me and Pickle alive if we are pushing the same scum cause that's 2 votes for sure that are willing to work together (especially when we believe each other is town). The clear play would have been to kill the person who is saved and not let them get the reward/info from it and share it with the rest of the uninformed town. That didnt happen because scum needed to kill a problem or Whicker is scum

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, The Orca said:
On 1/13/2020 at 9:21 AM, The Orca said:

Mwil, Ted, Dome Whicker, Matts

1. Mwil has claimed multiple times as scum he wants to kill Pickle cause he views him as a really good town player. Usually in his top 3 to kill category

2. Pickle and I pushed Mwil because we saw the same things. Pickle was 100% what I was on

3. Mwil is the type of scum player to kill a person attacking him to get rid of the threat

4. It's no coincidence that the person left alive was not using words and who Mwil has pushed to lynch all game

5. It's no coincidence that Pickle died N1 and I was visited imo

6. Its no coincidence that Mwil pushed for my lynch over claimed non town but then voted Ted in a Bcb runoff

7. Look who was on Mwil in the beginning...Ted, who then switched to Bcb

8. In a smaller game with less days, scum just wants to live. Bcb as a claimed nontown let's them do that imo, while blending

9. I'm super confident in this read and will only be voting Mwil to die

10. I will save whoever follows me

PS 11. Scum wouldnt want me and Pickle alive if we are pushing the same scum cause that's 2 votes for sure that are willing to work together (especially when we believe each other is town). The clear play would have been to kill the person who is saved and not let them get the reward/info from it and share it with the rest of the uninformed town. That didnt happen because scum needed to kill a problem or Whicker is scum

THanks for reposting this.  

I get what you are saying on this.   Do you know if anyone else that is still alive would also be aware of the points 1-5?   Seems like it would be a fair way to frame up a possible lynch due to those reasons.