Popularity Contest Mafia Day - Everyone is Most Popular. Host is Least Popular.

Slappy Mc

Whicker is scum who lied about an invest with the mountain of evidence against him that I have already pointed out, so those of you assuming Orca is clear from Whicker should re-evaluate this, especially about his claim of being blocked.

Admittedly, it is possible that Rags lied, but I doubt it.

Daboyle, that post in OT looks absolutely brutal man.

I said this yesterday, but we need to get this right today or we are in a lot of trouble.

I’m looking at:

Whicker/Rags and if and when he flips scum, I’m looking at Orca. Whicker pushed back on me and pushed for my lynch and tried to swing counselor last night too. Orca says I haven’t scum hunted at all, which is a lie, all while he’s refused to look outside of me for a week now. He’s the one who hasn’t tried to scum hunt and has said countlessly he will not look outside of me (the OT vote for me was hilarious and super scummy), so I’m not answering his stupid question or accusation when I’ve already shown evidence of collusion from post time stamps 11 minutes apart.

Whicker or Rags

If Whicker, then Orca too

Daboyle

Maybe squire, albeit he had some valid observations about M4L.

On 1/11/2020 at 6:30 PM, daboyle250 said:

Yep. I’m a restless spirit.

On 1/11/2020 at 6:33 PM, daboyle250 said:

Because my post mortem abilities only last for 3 days so I wanna try and prolong whatever impact I have.

On 1/11/2020 at 6:33 PM, daboyle250 said:

Because my post mortem abilities only last for 3 days so I wanna try and prolong whatever impact I have.

On 1/11/2020 at 6:37 PM, Matts4313 said:

3 days + lynch = minimum of 8 game deaths, probably closer to 10. Which could be lylo or game over. 

Gut says Daboyle doesn't fake claim this unless someone else in chatty plants the idea, but Matts called him on it and Daboyle never really acknowledged this as plausible that lynching him wouldn't have had that big of an impact as he could still vote and would flip Town.

IF he's telling the truth, that means:

1. A mislynch of him, if he's Town, doesn't hurt us at all since he can still vote and he's been relatively inactive

2. He could be scum

6 hours ago, MWil23 said:

Daboyle, that post in OT looks absolutely brutal man.

The one where I voted slappy? Even if I voted him now, he'd still wouldn't be an option. I just like taking the piss out of him because he's the worst.

Edited by daboyle250

1 hour ago, MWil23 said:

Gut says Daboyle doesn't fake claim this unless someone else in chatty plants the idea, but Matts called him on it and Daboyle never really acknowledged this as plausible that lynching him wouldn't have had that big of an impact as he could still vote and would flip Town.

If I get lynched, it's fine. I welcome it, in fact.

47 minutes ago, daboyle250 said:

If I get lynched, it's fine. I welcome it, in fact.

Least Popular Daboyle

1 hour ago, MWil23 said:

IF he's telling the truth, that means:

1. A mislynch of him, if he's Town, doesn't hurt us at all since he can still vote and he's been relatively inactive

2. He could be scum