Popularity Contest Mafia Day - Everyone is Most Popular. Host is Least Popular.

Slappy Mc

17 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Slappy, dude, don't worry about it, it happens buddy. Thanks for a great game. I'd vote to let it play out, but if you want to call it, I respect your decision. Either way, I've had a lot of fun. Hosting is SUPER difficult for a lot of reasons! I've enjoyed both of your games!

This...

@Slappy Mc let's play it out. Nothing really changed from my end and I think a few people dont even know 

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, Slappy Mc said:

DUE TO UNFORTUNATE CIRCUMSTANCES, THE HOST HAS DECIDED TO CALL THE GAME. 

I am sincerely sorry for my mistake and apologize to the remaining participants. 

Thank you for playing.

no worries man, s*** happens

For real though, was there any scum in this game?

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, TedLavie said:

so what did I miss?

Rags was killed, I assume inadvertently by the host, and then flipped Town. He then tried to edit it, but in that time, Orca saw it, posted, was likely told by the host to edit (which he did as seen by that edit post), but then three consecutive people still saw it, and then they voted him popular and smoked me, which was a lot of fun waking up to this morning.

I assumed you saw it. I pieced it together after about an hour.

*Bonus points go to Counselor, who tried to pry the LVP from the grave posthumously by calling his shot with Rags*

There really was no way to "fix" this situation. 

I made a mistake. I forgot to change the 2 to a 3 for the most popular vote and someone received something they shouldn't have. I was not going to further dig myself into a rabbit hole of mistakes and alterations to the game, so I decided to call it. 

Either way, I appreciate you all playing the game. I'm sorry there was no definitive winners. 

Unfortunately my role was the best (Scum JOAT), so we had to keep me alive. I enjoyed arguing and pushing Whicker and he enjoyed pushing me too. It was fun. Orca and Pickle were right about me being scum but for the wrong reasons, so that made it hard to counter, so instead I tried to see if I could try to discredit Orca in the eyes of Town by tunneling on me and playing into his paranoia, which at least 2 different Town told him to stop at some point, so that made me laugh.