FF Elite Fantasy Baseball League - Season 2

crab1106

1 hour ago, Lions017 said:

Don't know how he does it. I even carry two catchers on my team and I still can't close that gap. It makes a difference in this format. 

Thats why I hate this format, and hope we go back.  It is intended to help those who can focus a lot of time each day to lineups, checking players sitting, and find subs.  I am more of a casual fantasy player and will never win a roto league being that.  

1 hour ago, Sllim Pickens said:

Thats why I hate this format, and hope we go back.  It is intended to help those who can focus a lot of time each day to lineups, checking players sitting, and find subs.  I am more of a casual fantasy player and will never win a roto league being that.  

I think that most roto leagues have a limit on how many games you can have played at each position. That would cut down on some of the gaps. 

I mostly like it, I think, because it eliminates some of the flukey week-to-week variance. It was a good call for this season at least. 

2 hours ago, Sllim Pickens said:

We will be back to H2H next year. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Lions017 said:

I think that most roto leagues have a limit on how many games you can have played at each position. That would cut down on some of the gaps. 

I mostly like it, I think, because it eliminates some of the flukey week-to-week variance. It was a good call for this season at least. 

Yeah, but thats part of sports and I thought that was the point of fantasy sports was to emulate real sports.  I think its pretty obvious why the teams at the bottom are there but I think from about 10-1, any of those teams have enough players to win but not in roto if they arent updating their roster 3 times a day.  I agree that a games played/starts would be helpful but still it feels flukey to me given how some teams tank certain stats and that boosts the value of them to others.  Such as saves/holds and steals.  You can do pretty good in roto if you have average bats and just have some high steals and saves players.  

13 hours ago, Lions017 said:

Milone and Arrieta gave up 14 runs in about 3 innings for me yesterday. 

RIP my ERA for the season. 

Yikes. 

We just went like 7 for 80 collectively  and weve blown 6-7 of our last 10 Save ops over last few days. 

Guys get hot than sit for 5-6 days and come back garbage