Playoff Week 3: Tennessee at Arrowhead

onejayhawk

3 hours ago, kingseanjohn said:

Well I just about bought tickets... But after adding them to the cart, the service fee alone was 20% of the ticket price. So that means the cheapest service fee is $800+ per ticket.

Screw that.

Buy a new tv home entertainment system instead

11 hours ago, kingseanjohn said:

On another note, I'm becoming more conflicted on what to do with Watkins.

The man lays an egg during the regular season but always shows up in the playoffs. I almost want to keep him around just because of his post season success.

It's not an easy of a decision as it seems. Cutting him saves 14M but also lays waste to 7M. He's also our only prototype type of WR. That said, I'd still move on and try to find a cheaper vet replacement.

They are calling Mahomes 27 yard TD run the best run of the NFL season. That may be too much, but it's up there. 

I just watched the video again. It looks like he's having trouble doing the muscle pose, because he's out of breath. We forget that he's still a kid. 

J

4 hours ago, Hunter2_1 said:

That was fun to watch. Mahomes...sheesh.

I have a question; does anyone know what he says on his snap cadence? Not the white/blue 80....it sounds a bit like...Ready White...or something? Thx

Tough to peg down, he has quite a few things said presnap. "Wide 80" he got from Alex, "color color" "kill kill" he'll literally yell "we're good" I'd have to listen to em again to find the one you're thinking lol

3 hours ago, Chiefs_5627 said:

Tough to peg down, he has quite a few things said presnap. "Wide 80" he got from Alex, "color color" "kill kill" he'll literally yell "we're good" I'd have to listen to em again to find the one you're thinking lol

I just like hearing him shout "REVERSE!" anytime we fake a jet sweep or reverse in motion.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, bigschmadt00 said:

50 years in the making. This is also my 30 year anniversary of being a Chiefs fan. 

I'm so excited that we got the Lamar Hunt trophy back where it belongs. This franchise and fanbase has been through so much, this is definitely something so sweet that I feel we deserve.

Winning the Superbowl would be fantastic, but for this year at least, I'm just going to just relish in the idea that we got there, and am good with that, at least for now.

I know the feeling. I'm at about 20 years of being a Chiefs fan now, and all the memories of us just sucking still seem so fresh. Knowing that we're here, knowing how far the team made it two straight years, knowing what we have in terms of the future of this team, I'm pretty damn content no matter what happens in two weeks.

Though we totally should win the whole thing, just for icing on the cake.