Make Another Movie - Draft Thread

Dome

Think we might have to have a vote on the next one because I just thought of another good idea.  Challenge people to come up with a certain project. 

For example, we'd all come up with challenges and people could accept challenges.  I could challenge someone to adapt an HBO remake of Jurassic Park or I could challenge someone to write a gory body horror or a raunchy comedy or a period piece etc. 

7 minutes ago, Outpost31 said:

Think we might have to have a vote on the next one because I just thought of another good idea.  Challenge people to come up with a certain project. 

For example, we'd all come up with challenges and people could accept challenges.  I could challenge someone to adapt an HBO remake of Jurassic Park or I could challenge someone to write a gory body horror or a raunchy comedy or a period piece etc. 

I had that idea as well except less specific, like everyone has their genre chosen for them by someone else. 

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Outpost31 said:

I still love the TV show adaptation idea too. 

2 minutes ago, animaltested said:

Guess we doing this here?

Alright, Ill take Meryl Streep [cant find picks 1-2] thinking she is available. 

Just now, Daniel said:

It was Danny Devito and Darren Aronofsky, so you good bruh.

Danny Devito

Darren Aronofsky

Tom Hanks

Meryl Streep