Make Another Movie - Draft Thread

Dome

Best part about first is that I get to go twice in a row.  Now hopefully two critical cameo roles won’t get picked before my next pick.  The very idea for this movie came thanks to these two, and if I don’t get them, even though they are only in the first five minutes, I’ll be bummed.  

9 minutes ago, Daniel said:

I have absolutely no idea who to cast for my leads.  Doesn't help that he'll need to be cast in three different ages.  Also, literally every character will be a minority.

Time to watch a lot of black and Indian cinema, I guess.

I can go a lot of ways, my big board is big and getting bigger 

33 minutes ago, Daniel said:

I have absolutely no idea who to cast for my leads.  Doesn't help that he'll need to be cast in three different ages.  Also, literally every character will be a minority.

Time to watch a lot of black and Indian cinema, I guess.

If they’re all minorities none of them are minorities.

7 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

I have a role that I really want to be a specific actor, but the role is very, very minimal at this time.  Probably just gonna take them at pick 3. 

Not sure how that affects the rest of my picks but this scene with any actor is not good imo.  

I’m doing the same but for a couple role... probably will reach on actors that I really want in my movie just as my personal favorites

8 minutes ago, Dome said:

I’m doing the same but for a couple role... probably will reach on actors that I really want in my movie just as my personal favorites

Yeah I think that is what I am gonna do. 

Last movie I kind of did that and it worked out great.  I loved that cast (some of those were my favorite actors).  

I'm gonna try and have fun with this one.

I'm not wasting time on my pick either.

With the second pick in the Movie Draft, Elky Pictures select the King of Psychological Thrillers, Darren Aronofsky, to direct Coraline 2!

OIFF_2015-07-17_192039_-_Darren_Aronofsk

Edited by Elky
  • Like 1